[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, he's gonna win MIITB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: download (12).jpg (6 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6 KB, 210x240
>>
>>1363605
Too much of a vanilla midget
>>
>>1363608
>6'5"
>>
>>1363608

I love this crappy meme. He's got more flavour than most on the roster
>>
He got a win over Jericho, he's not going to win.
>>
I'm afraid it will be Kevin the fatso
>>
>>1363619
>more flavor
>literally Dean fucking Malenko 2.0
>>
File: iremembermyfirstnashshoot.jpg (23 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
iremembermyfirstnashshoot.jpg
23 KB, 528x297
>>1363608
>vanilla midget

That's cute, I remember when I saw my first Nash shoot.
>>
>>1363628
Literally the only thing he's got in common with Malenko is them both having dope Tiger Bombs.
>>
>>1363631
Cool, so you've never actually watched Dean Malenko before. Good to know you're under aged.
>>
>>1363608
18+
>>
>at the match
>Cesaro is wasted
>suddenly, Zeb Colter appears
>Antonio! Take it off!
>-but, Zeb-sensei, I thought, that was only permitted, when protecting real americans
>-I don’t care! I will allow it!
>Cesaro removes his shoulder tape
>he knocks everyone at full speed and wins the MITB
>>
>>1363637
I'd wager I watched far more Dean Malenko than you ever will before I'd even hit puberty.
>>
>>1363647
i laughed at this but cringed because i know where this shit comes from
>>
Nope, Jericho is winning. He's the most over
>>
Kevin Owens is going to win because he's the top heel in the company.

JeriGOAT wouldn't put himself over the new guys

Cesaro is a boring manlet with meme uppercuts.

Ambrose is getting buried into oblivion because the lunatic cringe meme is stale now.

ISIS Sami Zayn is too much of a baby face to get it. Vanilla midget.

Face it, based KO is gonna steal the show
>>
>>1363693
Sami zayn was really pathetic, he stunk up the joint when his lines with Jericho should have stolen it if it was said by anyone with charisma. Sami zayn sucks ass.
>>
>>1363693
>JeriGOAT wouldn't put himself over the new guys

Literally this WrestleMania

>Cesaro
>manlet

You're dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>1363605
Jericho wins, cashes in on Roman and gets blown the fuck out. Gotta keep Roman looking strong and most people won't care if Jericho loses unlike the indy guys.
>>
>>1363713
>Jericho
>not indy
>>
>>1363707

When he won over Dean Ambrose? well, yeah. Ambrose isn't getting the push because he's stale and boring. Ofc Jericho won. They just needed to give Ambrose something to do after the shield ended.
>>
Dean Ambrose wins it, teases cashing it during the main event but he smashes the briefcase to Seth Rollins while the latter turns around and gets speared by Roman Reigns

Dean leaves with a smug, Seth moves on to Dean and Roman wins

Roman fights Bork at Summerslam
>>
>>1363725
jericho beat AJ
>>
File: 1460571394124.jpg (42 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1460571394124.jpg
42 KB, 444x444
>>1363605
i feel embarrassed for whoever is storywriting WWE, it´s like a fucking bad 13 year old girls fan fiction level shit right now with shipping wrestlers and feeding everyone to your boycrush of the year.
It´s a boring shit show for kids you just know they will never be creative again when they god the PG stamp all over the show.
>>
>Ambrose wins MITB
>cashes in during Rollins vs Reigns
>turns on Reigns during the fight and lets Rollins take the pin
>Reigns now has to overcome is out SHIELD brothers
>Ambrose gets pushed even further towards the bottom
>>
>>1363748

Jericho beat Wyatt

Jericho goes over everyone, he doesn't know the meaning of putting someone over.
>>
>>1363725
Holy shit you're actually retarded

>>1363765
It's Vince.
>>
>>1363770
He put Fandango over at Mania.
Look how helpful that was.
>>
>>1363693
>another heel MITB winner
>>
>>1364019
>"put him over"

Fandango got a fluke pin after Jericho fumbled.

Vince getting bored of Fandango while he was out injured doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>1363693
you do understand adr is in the match...he is a heel that no one wants to see as champ and that is just going to get feed to raimen to try to put him over as a face. suck it marks
>>
>>1363605
Is it a tag team MITB? Then no
>>
>>1363770
Didn't Wyatt win the feud?
>>
That is the only person who should not win
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.