[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hasn't wrestled since Extreme Rules >Promos have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: romanoncecaughtafishthisbig.jpg (34 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
romanoncecaughtafishthisbig.jpg
34 KB, 630x420
>Hasn't wrestled since Extreme Rules
>Promos have consisted of him standing in the ring and staring at Seth or a video package.

Cool champ.
>>
WWE don't have a truly good champion since Daniel Bryan's retiretment.

Cena is boring like WWE champion since many years ago; Lesnar was an horrible champ (He wasn't really in the shows); Seth Rollins... well, he wasn't bad but he was Authority's hound; Sheamus... no comment; Triple H again... seriously no comment.
>>
>>1363355
Champions shouldn't wrestle at Raw unless its important.
>>
>>1363729
Ramen doesn't wrestle at all anon
>>
He should.just drop it to aj or cena
>>
>>1363355
>8 years younger than AJ Styles, who has reported nagging injuries
>Hasn't wrestled since ER, Styles has wrestled 3 or 4
shit champ
>>
>>1363355
>>1363763
>A champion? Hah he should wrestle like the guys he defeated already
The state of you
>>
>>1363776
Yeah, what's up with those guys thinking a WRESTLER holding a WRESTLING championship should WRESTLE.

Eat shit FedoRamen
>>
>>1363782
>same beta namecalling people for not agreeing with them
Pathetic, are you always on your pc or what
>>
>>1363800
The lack of self-awareness here is...well actually it's not really surprising at all.

At least this time you didn't pretend to think FedoRamen was a trip
>>
>>1363806
Didn't you got exposed in another thread to call fedoramen everyone that doesn't agree with you?
Get a life bro
>>
>>1363810
>FedoRamen desperately trying to force his samefagging meme

Cry moar fuckboy
>>
>>1363815
>f-fedoramen
>s-samefag
>c-cry more

Hehe
>>
He's the champion, WHY SHOULD HE WRESTLE
>>
>>1363818
Why don't you post a picture from your hat collection, you'll feel better.
>>
>>1363825
I don't own fedoras like you my fat friend :^)
>>
>>1363828
>believe that somebody actually owns fedoras

You spend too much time shitposting lad.
>>
>>1363840
Says the one that's on 24/7 calling fedoramen everyone that disagrees with them.
>>
>>1363843
>he can't even deny being FedoRamen because he is FedoRamen
>>
>seriously implying vince mcmahon would give the belt to a fighting champ
>>
>>1363845
>he cant even refute my point because he knows he's a loser
>>
>>1363862
>refute muh point

When you make one I'll gladly do so.
>>
>>1363355
The more he wrestles the more he gets exposed, it's common sense from WWE to only let him wrestle singles matches against guys like AJ and Seth
>>
>>1363866
My point is you namecall everyone that doesn't agree with you and you are here always.
>>
>>1363355
He's a "SUPERSTAR". He's supposed to shine and present not wrestle, he could get hurt!
>>
>>1363870
>still attempting to argue with that contrarian faggot

just give it up already pham the tism has taken him over
>>
>>1363868
>2016
>still pushing the Roman can't wrestle meme

Take the Booty-O time machine to 2008.
>>
When Seth was champion he wrestled every week but it doesn't seem to be the same way with Roman. Its obvious they're trying to protect him so I can tell he will beat Seth and will be Champion for a long while
>>
>>1363870
So your point is 2 loads of bullshit.

...yeah that's about right.

>>1363872
Don't use your phone to samefag.
>>
>>1363661
>Seth Rollins... well, he wasn't bad
not true, no champ should have this chicken shit booking
>>
>>1364140
Rollins was still Ace in the ring despite getting booked as a spineless coward.
>>
File: rain.jpg (45 KB, 1023x499) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
45 KB, 1023x499
His first promo as champion started with "ahhh cmonnnnn". Would you really let him talk on the mic? That an he is a shit wrestler so I guess they aren't letting him wrestle either.

Worst champion of all time for sure.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.