[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You go up to this man after his match and you tell him "nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 2a66tmd.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2a66tmd.gif
2 MB, 300x225
You go up to this man after his match and you tell him "nice hurricana!" he then immediately takes off his sunglasses and chain mail headdress and you've got 3 seconds to respond.

What do you do?
>>
>>1363136
Say it again because he probably didn't hear me and that's why he took off that loud chainmail.
>>
>>1363136
Yell Roid Rage
>>
That's Paul London ya know.
>>
>>1363136
I mean F-f-frankensteiner
>>
"Hey, you're a good looking man under all that crap ;^)"
>>
>>1363136
I'd never call it that in the first place. It's a fucking Frankensteiner
>>
I holler.
>>
i-it's a p-prank bro
>>
>>1363136

HE'S A STUNT GRANNY
>>
>>1363136
Say nothing, just hope that it will be over quickly
>>
>>1363136
"Bischoff paid me!"
>>
>>1363136
Jus' kiddin'. And promptly sit down.
>>
>>1363643
This. look at the man's peaks
>>
>>1363136
I scream
>WRESTLING IS FAKE
at him and watch him cry
>>
>>1363136
I whisper to his ear "And how's your mother?"
>>
>>1363136
>turn 360 degrees
>walk away
>>
>>1363761
>Implying this would make him cry
>Implying you could make Scott Steiner cry
>>
>>1363136
i guess you'd just have to outspeed him since there's no way you're going to outmuscle the genetic freak big bad booty daddy. best move would probably be eye poke, jump barricade, low blow, run up the ramp instead of the crowd because you will be far more impeded by them than scott will when he's ready to beat your ass in about six seconds.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.