[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this place!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1920x1080
Were these guys signed for just one match? Or did they give the locker room zika?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YHQxwP078O4
>>
>>1360456
Probably busy doing more travel to Puerto promos.

These guys need to end on smackdown and be a midcard tag team.

Damm Epico also needs to work out.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>1360480
More like Kevin epico .. Amirite?
>>
If these 2 can make it into the WWE, so can you, don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
>>1360607
Those two caribbean niggers were born into the wrestling world and are only eployed because their dad/uncle has ties with vince. They're no better than the other coconut niggers
>>
>>1360660
They can wrestle unlike Ushits and Roman.

And more charisma.
>>
I don't mind Primo but Epico is boring as fuck. They are pretty good in the ring and to a certain degree have *some* charisma but it's wasted on some of the worst gimmicks ever.

This is how I'd book them:

>selling "come to puerto rico" gimmick
>start going on a losing streak
>carlito returns
>basically wtf are you guys doing
>slaps shit into them, heel change
>starts telling everyone that puerto rico doesn't want foreign trash

It wouldn't last long. Epico and Primo would be the weak links in the team, Carlito would get pissed with them and turn on them. Epico & Primo would get future endeavoured and go to Lucha Underground while Carlito would feud mid-card. I could see a pretty good program with someone along the lines of Owens.
>>
>>1360607
they are quite literally the exact opposite of this lmao, literally only have jobs at the WWE due to nepotism especially when they finally have a decent tag division compared to the last like decade without even including the NXT teams
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.