[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are anons so gay for CM Punk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: uspw_6880518_crop_north[1].jpg (29 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
uspw_6880518_crop_north[1].jpg
29 KB, 630x420
Legit question. Dude has done nada for going on years now.

Still threads about him every day on here. All day. People are still obsessed with "trolling" about him even though nobody cares about him other than the people making the threads.

Do these people think they are somehow communicating a message to the man himself? As if he reads this board? Do they feel like they need to "teach a lesson" to anyone who cares about CM Punk?

I know the basic answer is
>autism
but I would be interested in hearing some theories explained in greater detail.
>>
File: 1464778625622.jpg (68 KB, 640x214) Image search: [Google]
1464778625622.jpg
68 KB, 640x214
>>1360326
it's because they miss him
they wanna see him get his ass kicked because they want him back in WWE

also most of anti-punk threads are made by 1 obsessed autist with severe abandonment issues
>>
>>1360332
>also most of anti-punk threads are made by 1 obsessed autist with severe abandonment issues

Can anything be done about it? Or is /asp/ like #52 in order of priority boards for the mod team?
>>
>>1360326
Hey Phil

>>1360332
Hi Phil
>>
>>1360332
Also he will probably reply to this post or any other post that is not anti-punk with

>Hi Phil! Shouldn't you be pretending to train for a UFC fight that is never going to happen?
>Phil fans genuinely cannot comprehend that loads of other people hate their precious emo hero

And lots of other stale memes. Also he samefags REALLY hard. It's okay if someone hates CM Punk but his autism is something else.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 910x454) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 910x454
>>1360326

LMAO when Brock Lensar is about to have another fight in UFC before CMKEK and he hasnt been spending the last 2 years preparing
>>
>>1360326
Have sex
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK