[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bret hart is so fucking mean wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1293993211.jpg (12 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
1293993211.jpg
12 KB, 236x232
>bret hart is so fucking mean wtf
>>
Huh?
>>
>>1360361
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0605/612397/seth-rollins-says-bret-hart-unprofessional-and-reckless-comments/
>>
>>1360367
What a baby
>>
>>1360386

Shut up Bretmark.
>>
>>1360388
I'm not, tho.
Just surprised he's so thin-skinned.
>>
I'm less bothered by his thin skin than I am by the fact that he, or anybody else, still gives a fuck what Bret Hart has to say.

He is THE bitter old wrestler. He can't do an interview without equal parts tear everybody else down and being a mark for his own character. I love watching his work, but if I never hear Bret interview again I'll die a happy man.
>>
>>1360404
I kinda just laugh at how wrestling has left him so painfully embittered and crusty.
He's such a prickly old fuck, it's funny to see him act as such.
>>
>>1360367
You mean some roided out guy who did extremely safe moves didnt get injured while some natty guy doing flippy shit did? Crazy.
As for the broken nose, shit happens.
>>
>>1360367
Lol based bret

>>1360388
Fight me

>>1360404
> 2016
> still getting worked
Bitter and prickly old man that hilariously shits on everything is his gimmick you dumb mark
>>
>>1360408
Bret has more reasons than most to be bitter. His entire life fell apart over the space of a few years through no fault of his own.
>>
>>1360367
So i just read it, Bret says absolutely nothing wrong or mean at all
That thin-skinned thin-dicked sandnigger should man up, ive lost alot of respect for him now
>>
>>1360367

Funny because babby Owen never apologized to stone cold for breaking his beck
>>
>>1360578
> beato luchabore
Not as funny as you being a NEET mexican dwarf that pretends he is a wrestler online
> im not even that fat
>>
>Listening to Jericho podcast
>Seth says he looked up to Bret and idolized him as a kid
>Bret shits all over him like the bitter old fuck he is
>The tone in his voice shows he was extremely hurt by it

I don't even like Rollins and I felt bad for him. ;_;
>>
>>1360595
So you didnt read the interview
Bret didnt shit on him at all
>>
>>1360578
Stone cold actually did the same thing to another wrestler just a few weeks before.
>>
>>1360606
That wrestler actually also came back, adopted a more brawling-centric style, and reached new heights of popularity.
>>
>>1360606
>just a few weeks before

It was five years before Owen broke his neck that he broke Chono's, not a few weeks.
>>
>>1360408
Bret just doesnt give a fuck now, you gotta respect his honesty, even if you disagree with his opinion.

Bear in mind, Brets own career was railroaded by politicking dickheads and ended by a simple move being botched so he's fairly justified to call a spade a spade when he sees something dodgy
>>
>>1360367

based bret putting over the big dog and shitting on a flippy shitter
>>
File: Bret_Hart_w200.jpg (78 KB, 200x241) Image search: [Google]
Bret_Hart_w200.jpg
78 KB, 200x241
Bret said nothing wrong.

Seth Botch crushed BMJ's face. Then he killed Sting. And finally he blew himself the fuck out with his sunset manlet bomb. He's dangerous to himself and others. Bret never injured anyone, let alone end a career.

Likewise, Roman has never injured anyone.

BRET IS THE REALIST NIGGA
>>
>>1360619

Between Owen and the end of his career I think it's fair for Hart to call out botches.

He knows how fucking dangerous it can be.
>>
>>1360637
Amen to that brother
>>
>>1360637
based bret tbch
>>
>>1360637
>Likewise, Roman has never injured anyone.
Hard to injure someone when you spend 90% of the match sleeping
>>
>>1360637
>>1360644
>>1360647
Stop samefagging, Bret.
>>
>>1360637

Sting should not have even been in the ring at his age and health. No one else ever had issues with his turnbuckle bomb or his curb stomp.

Cena tries to avoid doing ladder matches altogether and wants the program aimed at kids so he could just come out to the ring after a lifting sesh and scream kiddie insults and walk away with a bag of cash. To me, that's code for "little bitch." And I'm glad Rollins broke his fucking face.

I would say Cena is the biggest bitch, but Bret already exists
>>
I'm still angry at what Seth did to Sting, so good job Bret.
>>
>wahh seth injured Cena's nose
Your dead brother broke Austin's neck
>wahh seth shouldn't get injured himself
You literally don't have a career anymore because you got injured

Is there anyone more assblasted and delusional than Bret? Good god.
>>
>>1360756
Sting is one of my favorites, but when I found out he was an avid Christian I was greatly disappointed.

I don't know how to say this in a way that doesn't sound offensive but most wrestlers don't exactly seem very educated. I don't want to attribute lack of knowledge to religion, more like possession of knowledge and intelligence leads to atheism. I hope I didn't go too off topic.
>>
>>1360301
Thin skinned, baby dicked, ratings killing faggot.
>>
>>1360794
This bait is just way too weak. Don't even bother if you aren't going to try.
>>
>>1360794
Lmao
>>
Bret is always so salty
>>
File: 1396026439219.gif (2 MB, 325x251) Image search: [Google]
1396026439219.gif
2 MB, 325x251
>>1360794
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.