[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.png (923 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
923 KB, 1080x1920
How fucked is he?
>>
>>1359883
>suffer loss
>lose any threat he currently possesses when he returns
What the fuck was Vince thinking?
>>
>>1359890
>losing a real fight affects fake fighting
>>
>>1359890
>loses to a Samoan
>returns to WWE
>jobs to a Samoan
pottery
>>
>>1359890
>WWE casuals watch UFC
>>
File: HuntStory1.jpg (67 KB, 594x406) Image search: [Google]
HuntStory1.jpg
67 KB, 594x406
>>1359890

Mark Hunt is a manlet even, and has a lot more endurance and knock out power than Brock has.

If he loses against a guy who looks like he is a Samoan cover band of Smash Mouth, Brock is done for.
>>
>>1359890
UFC is a work ya goof, why the hell did you think Vince would let him do this? He'll win with a suplex, people will lose their minds and then during the short post fight interview Roman will run in to promote their match at Summerslam. Giant WWE advertisement.
>>
>>1359883
He will lose. WWE will not take him back, he fights Punk at UFC 300
>>
Didn't Brock have to retire because of

>muh intestines

Surely all this other guy will have to do is kick him in the gut to fuck him up
>>
>>1359890
You do know UFC is scripted

Right?
>>
>>1359883
>Hunt legit broke a man's jaw
He's fucked
>>
>>1359919
It was a disease. He was literally shitting out intestines during some of his time there. I think he had it fixed though.
>>
>>1359931
You never really get rid of diverticulis. But he's allegedly better now.
>>
>>1359919
hunt's not much of a kicker, that's probably why they picked him
>>
>>1359935

And since he knows he has it, his doctors can monitor it and catch it early if it comes back.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 738x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 738x617
Hopefully he finds a way to hit a superman punch on Mar Cunt and comes back to WWE only to eat one from Ro Man
>>
File: rick.jpg (75 KB, 396x415) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
75 KB, 396x415
>tfw wrasslin fans in attendance start a "Suplex City" chant
>>
Mark Hunt revealed as The Rock's cousin
>>
>>1359901
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
>>1359940
His shin kicks are great
>>
>>1360168
Make him look strong Brock.
>>
Bork is gonna get KTFO

Good job Vince
>>
>>1360345
WWE will probably get McGregor for a match. There's absolutely no way Vince would let Dana use his money machine for a mere Summerslam promotion. That would be way too cheap.
>>
>>1360352

I'm just surprised he's taking a fight as risky as Hunt. I would've expected a Mir rubber match or something. Hunt is a legit beast though with the most KO power in the division. Maybe he just thinks he can wrestlefuck him.
>>
File: 1438171702356.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1438171702356.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>1360366
I think it is Dana taking a shot at WWE. If Brock loses, which he most likely will in this match, then WWE looks stupid and weak. Plus they can't use the OH MY GOD HE IS A UFC FIGHTER BEAST! thing that much. WWE already informed and acknowledged to the casuals about the match, so there is no hiding history when those said casuals watch it.

But holy shit, if Brock wins, the MMAnlets tears will be glorious. I love watch MMA, but the butthurt the community has over Brock being the champ is great. I really want him to win this. Don't care if they need to rig it to do it.
>>
>>1360171
YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND
THAT LOOK LIKE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!
>>
>>1360171
I DID IT FOR THE ROCK
>>
This WWE/UFC cross promoting is helping neither company. Why the fuck are Dana and Vince letting themselves get cucked by one another?
>>
>>1362789
>This WWE/UFC cross promoting is helping neither company
The UFC is going to break the UFC PPV record and either Ronda or Conor will do something in the WWE which is guaranteed to get mainstream attention it's a win win for both sides.
>>
>>1363009
Conor will never wrestle. Maybe Ronda or Jones though.
>>
>>1363009
>Implying Connor is a WWE fan
>>
>>1363092
>Implying Conor isn't
I hate to break that bubble but he follows a bunch of WWE stars on twitter.
>>
If Lesnar brings hunt to the ground and punches him isn't hunt screwed?
>>
Will he come out to his WWE theme with Paul Heyman in his corner?
>>
>>1359901

Hunt will literally win in the first
>>
>>1363263
>tfw 8 seconds by a rear naked choke
>>
>>1363179
nah different theme music but would be cool if paul e came out with him and probably his friend axel.
>>
Where is Brock training?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK