[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which logo was the best? WWE scratch logo was the best logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: WWE_Scratch_Logo.jpg (221 KB, 749x821) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Scratch_Logo.jpg
221 KB, 749x821
Which logo was the best?

WWE scratch logo was the best logo the WWE/F ever had
>>
If the modern logo didn't have the scratch it would be just about perfect
>>
File: bb7Vrt8.png (233 KB, 1987x1216) Image search: [Google]
bb7Vrt8.png
233 KB, 1987x1216
>>1358965

Not even close.
>>
>>1358990
That logo is too corny
>>
>>1359007
You're a fucking mess, mate.
Sort yourself out.
>>
>>1359007
18+
>>
>>1359151
>>1359584
>literally gold-blue shiny piece of shit
take off your nostalgia goggles
>>
>>1358990

This one would look really nice without the F.

I wonder what kind of branding Smackdown and Raw will have once the split happens, it's a lot more corporate these days which will really interfere with making each show seem unique.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x316
The Attitude Era scratch logo with the F still attached.
>>
>>1359589

>Implying the opinion of a millennial has any weight
>>
1994 logo.
>>
Yeah, I personally like more the one on the top more than the one at the bottom.

The new logo looks so PG.
Also, the old logo, had color, and felt alive, now we have colorless logo in the bottom far corner, looking so dead and forgotten. I liked more the old logo, the white and red logo looked better.
>>
>>1359691
'82 and '97 are the GOAT
>>
File: w.jpg (490 KB, 1607x1216) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
490 KB, 1607x1216
>>1359596
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.