[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NXT debut when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 660x400
Pic related.
>>
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>1358711

As if the Jobber Family wasn't big enough, now they're adding two more members?

Roman will be booked to crush all six of them in a gauntlet match.
>>
Jay was apparently going to be hired a few years back.

And then he tweeted about shooting anybody pro-gay rights so that quickly put an end to that.
>>
>>1358711
I doubt it, they are ROH homegrowns and have been there for ages. Too late for them to come to WWE
>>
Most likely never cause Jay actually looks threatening and Vince can't have that.
>>
>>1358721
it says it on the guys shirt...
>>
>>1358874
stealing from gerald brisco is never cool
>>
>>1358721
The Duck Dynasty Dudes
>>
>>1358721
>being this unabashedly ignorant about something you presumably enjoy

WWE babbys pls pls pls stop being so cancerous
>>
>>1358711
Likely never. Or at least there would need to be a huge chance in the culture of the WWE for them to ever make it there. They just don't fit.
>>
Hopefully soon, if they can bring One Dirty Bitch with them. She's sexy as all fuck.
>>
>>1359406
>ODB
>sexy

Get your fucking eyes checked.
>>
>>1359412
>He doesn't like sexually aggressive working class girls

Wear lifts bro, the 5' at the start of your height is showing.
>>
>>1358711
THESE ARE MY TWO MINIONS
HAHAHAHA
THE LIGHTS ARE AT THEIR DARKEST
BELIEVE THE NEW CHOIR OF DESTRUCTION
HAHAHAHA
[DEEAAAA]
>>
>Briscoes as Wyatts

You can always tell who the /wwe/ babbies are

I don't even like The Briscoes and I think you guys need to get your shit together.
>>
>>1358724
Underrated post.
>>
>>1358711
>Openly wearing Confederate gear all the time
>Openly anti-faggot
>Carrying guns around in their promos all the time

Vince would pay these guys not to attend a show just because of how anti-pc they are. They'll never get hired in a million years. For the best though because they deserve to work for someone that isn't a creative outhouse.
>>
>>1359499
Vince is Republican you doofus and there are a shitton of Southern-themed wrestlers in the WWE
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (342 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
342 KB, 1280x720
>>1359515
This is the company that cancelled the mexi-merica angle because people got offended at this. They don't have the stones to push the Brisco brothers in this day and age. The attitude era is over.
>>
>>1358724
Yeah, but at least Harper wouldn't have to take all the bumps.
>>
>>1359499
>a creative outhouse.

This is a good one
>>
"The Delaware Senate passed a bill yesterday that allows same sex couples to get married. If that makes you happy, then congratulations!!!!!!
... try and teach my kids that there's nothing wrong with that and I'll fucking shoot you"

"Damn there's a lot of fags out in New York today #WhatTheFuck"

Yeah I'm sure wwe will definitely sign them.
>>
>>1359564
Top kek Dem Boyz are absolute madmen
>>
They had like three chances to be hired the past few years, they fucked up like the other anons mentioned.
>>
>>1358711

Never, Regal made it pretty clear that that Twitter rant about shooting gays on their property put them on the blacklist.
>>
>>1359609
Cum guzzling pillow biting butt pirates can take a dick in the ass, but can't take the banter.
>>
>>1359521

If it means Based HarpGOAT is at less risk of injury, I guess I'm ok with it.
>>
>>1359520

>Implying anyone actually reacted to that angle

No.
>>
File: Hunk Of The Year.jpg (52 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
Hunk Of The Year.jpg
52 KB, 599x399
NXT debut when?
>>
>>1359520

Shareholders didn't like it, aka, old white men in suits who Vince sucks up to.

No one gave or gives a shit about Del Rio upon his return.
>>
>>1359470
Honestly though. I would like if Wyatts continued to grow into an actual scary faction.
>>
>>1358711
If you want for Vince to shit on them, why not?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 550x550
>>1358711
I think these guys did my lawn the other day
>>
>>1358711
Are they supposed to be white?
Why do they have spic facial features?
>>
>>1359515
He may have a republican but he also bends over and takes it when people like glaad get their panties in bunch
>>
>>1360569
that's pretty much the same for the party as a whole
>>
>>1358711
man, i wish they still sold this shirt
>>
File: 1442774794_pepe.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442774794_pepe.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
>>1360628
Yeah
>>
>>1359515
he's a democrat. his wife ran for democratic senator
>>
>>1358711
>NXT debut when?

When they've had a shower.
>>
>>1359759
Wrestling fans didn't. Hyper PC fags that never watched, saw it on sites like Reddit, and complained did. And thats all it took.
>>
they wouldn't pass the physical either

i can't even imagine how many concussions the two of them have had
>>
>>1358711
Who are those backwoods faggots?

Are the Wyatts going to go full-on hillbilly assrapers by adding these two nobodies?
>>
>>1360830
>implying the Wyatts aren't made up of nobodies
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.