[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what exactly did Roman do to deserve a mega push? He didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
So what exactly did Roman do to deserve a mega push?

He didn't exactly pay his dues and has always been in the spotlight. Steve Austin, Cena, Rock, Shawn, etc. they all slowly made their way into the main event scene, whereas Roman has always been there.
>>
It's probably a favor to Dwayne, who Vince has an eternal hardon for.
>>
>>1358106
>favor to Dwayne
>implying Dwayne gives a shit about his cousins

Even on that one interview he said Roman was pushed too soon and wished he was in IC hell instead of the main event.
>>
Roman spent like 3 years in development and however long with the shield before he got the real push.
>>
>>1358116
But even in FCW he was still made out to be basically unstoppable. Cliché smark bullshit here, but I seriously do not understand the raging erection the WWE has for him. He's seriously not even half chub inducing
>>
>3years in developmental
>mid carded with the tag belts

People are just jaded because of super cena, but it's whatever for me because I enjoy his matches and ironically enjoy his promo skills because vince feeding roman these lines are funny as fuck.
>>
He's really handsome, that's literally the only exceptional quality he has. I guess that's enough.
>>
I am not against a Roman push but it took Cena 3 years to reach it. Roman's push should have started now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.