[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roman Reigns >Emperor Nero, who fiddled while Rome burned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>Roman Reigns
>Emperor Nero, who fiddled while Rome burned
>"BROTHER NERO"

Matt is actually trying to tell us something. He's unironically ironically satirically portraying an over the top post-modern WWE. The WWE is Rome, and Reigns is Nero. In other words, we're being worked into a shoot by Matt Hardy, but it's a worked work that's actually a shoot work, however, the work is the shoot, and the shoot is the work. It's wrestlingkino at its finest; probably ranking up there with Ric Flair's styling and profiling promo.

Damn.
>>
>>1356715
youre overthinking fake sports

18+ have sex
>>
Why the fuck is Matt calling Jeff "Nero" anyway?
>>
>but it's a worked work that's actually a shoot work, however, the work is the shoot, and the shoot is the work.

my mind is full of fuck
>>
http://youtu.be/2jzScgAhSt0

Matt Hardy = smarks
Jeff Hardy = WWE
Reba = casual fans

Reba, as the woman, represent WWE's casual fan base.
>"Look, Matt's gone crazy. I'm done!"
This line represents their fickleness. Causal fans are not loyal, which can be summed up in Jeff's Hardy's line immediately following,
>"Oh, so you're just leaving then?"
Jeff is shocked that the casual fans would leave, but it's expected.

Now, let's pay attention to Matt's following lines:
>"Brother Nero [the WWE], I knew you'd come back."
The WWE is coming back to its loyal fans. Matt continues:
>"You want me to sign this contract so badly. I built your house."
The WWE wants the smarks to accept Reigns. The smarks are saying that we built this company.
Matt goes on to say:
>"People love you because you're a risk taker."
People loved the risky Attitude Era.
>"We must go to where we began."
Matt is saying we should go back to the old days.

Later in the sanctuary, Jeff Hardy (The WWE) agrees to go with Matt (the fans).
>"Let's do it. Isn't that what you wanted Matt?!"
WWE is tiptoeing on turning Reigns heel and being more edgy

Then Reba comes in and Jeff (The WWE) catches the baby (casual fans), thus turning its back on the smarks before falling
>>
>>1356720
It's his middle name
>>
This is not going to be asp's baneposting. Stop it
>>
so this.....is wrestlekino....
>>
>>1356724
jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks
>>
File: 1441897292256.jpg (235 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1441897292256.jpg
235 KB, 569x802
>>1356715
>>1356731
is this gonna become the new Baneposting? all this lore in just a 5 minute clip
>>
>>1356715
Wtf I love TNA now
>>
>>1356720
It's Jeff's middle-name. Jeffrey "Jeff" Nero Hardy.

Also this is the best Matt Hardy has ever been, and I always liked Matt. TNA should just make a soap opera wrestling show like Lucha Underground.
>>
>>1356715
I might watch TNA now, this is actually great stuff. Not even meming. It's more interesting than most WWE bullshit.
>>
>>1356922
Not even memeing. This is better than anything WWE has ever done.
>>
When TNA is good/"so bad it's good", it's really fucking good.
>>
I lost it at Matt's piano playing.
>>
>>1356731

This is awful, but i kind of want to watch slammiversary for more epic memers now. Kudos TNA.
>>
Based Matt.
Matt Hardy 2.0 when?
>>
>>1356958
Same here
>>
>>1356928
>>1356929
>Not even meming

I hope you TNA shills realize that people actually pirating your shit PPVs for once cannot be considered a success
>>
>>1356928
why do you keep posting this in every thread.

is this some kid of dumb false flag attempt by a butthurt WWE fan trying to convince everyone of the "shills"?
>>
>>1357112
>>1357525

>I take internet shitposting very seriously
>>
>>1356919
I wouldn't mind that. Baneposting got stale pretty fast
>>
>>1356715
Kek, matt's terrible acting and hair cracks me up.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.