[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did people watching at the time realize that he was concussed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: undertakerwm30.jpg (46 KB, 590x331) Image search: [Google]
undertakerwm30.jpg
46 KB, 590x331
Did people watching at the time realize that he was concussed or did it just seem like he was selling?
>>
He was just done
>>
>getting worked and falling for the concussion story
>>
>>1356667
they did and they thought he forgot to kick out and they would re-start it or nullify it on raw.
>>
>>1356676
There's absolutely no way a ref would ring the bell if Undertaker wasn't supposed to lose. Vince would have him killed.
>>
>>1356681
>>1356676
Yeah and wouldn't Brock have just thrown himself off Undertaker in that case?
>>
>>1356681
Last I heard WWE actually has officials call matches as shoots to make the finishes more "realistic"

Yes it's fucking retarded and counter-productive
>>
>>1356690
heard from who?
>inb4 muh meltz and meme dirtsheets sites
kys
>>
>>1356694
>Meltz isn't credible because...uh...I said so

The fucking state of /wwe/ cucks
>>
>>1356696
> meltz is credible
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that flair humping fanny doesn't know shit
>>
>>1356717
He knew more about wrestling than you ever will before you were even the glint in Tyrone's eye
>>
>>1356667
It just seemed normal, also 18+
>>
>>1356742
>He knew more about wrestling than you ever will before you were even the glint in Tyrone's eye

So he's a mega autist?
>>
I didn't realise there were people still getting worked by wrestling...
>>
>>1356690
Why shouldn't they? You don't want a ref to hesitate a 3 count
>>
>>1356667
Did he died
>>
Lesnar shoot pinned him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.