[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think this has far beyond passed the rating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Money_in_the_Bank_2016_poster.jpg (174 KB, 682x1001) Image search: [Google]
Money_in_the_Bank_2016_poster.jpg
174 KB, 682x1001
Does anyone else think this has far beyond passed the rating of a "B-Tier" PPV?

It seems ever year MITB is ridiculously stacked and especially in the past 6 has been incredibly significant, not limiting to WWE's only 5 star match in like 10+ years.

I'd go as far and say MITB has surpassed Survivor Series which has turned into a joke
>>
I agree
>>
>>1356173
yes
>>
>>1356173
It should be part of the Big Five.
Wrestlemainia
Summerslam
Royal Rumble
Survivor Series
Money In the bank
>>
>tfw Roman is the seventh entry to the MitB match
>>
>>1356374
survivor series is always shit drop it for mitb stick with big 4
>>
>>1356173
Survivor Series hasn't been truly significant in almost 20 years. It's a B+ PPV. They always try to make it relevant but the traditional SS matches create forced angles instead of organic ones, and it shows.
>>
>>1356452
Smackdown vs raw (you know the one)
And bischoff vs Austin was significant

So was the one with sting that should have ended the authority once and for all
>>
What's the gimmick to Survivor's Series
>>
>>1356467
OG Survivor Series was nothing but elimination tag matches, teams of 4 or 5. Some of them had the surviving members face off in the ME, faces vs heels.
>>
>>1356467
It used to be a big deal a long time ago, that's why people consider it the Big 4 because it's one of WWE's oldest surviving PPVs.

It's sadly lost its significance and is most likely in the PPV rotation just because it's old and a tradition at this point.
>>
Last year's was fucking garBÁGE outside of Owens/Cena III and the main event.
>>
has anybody ever cashed in the MITB on a champion while they were sleeping?

seems like something they could have owens or ambrose do
>>
File: ss87.jpg (48 KB, 558x417) Image search: [Google]
ss87.jpg
48 KB, 558x417
Pic is from Survivor Series 1987 tag teams match. When a member of a team got eliminated, the other member of the team was eliminated.

20 guys just for one match. I can understand why they moved away from the original concept, they were kind of a clusterfuck.
>>
>>1356527
>Owens cashes in on Roman while he's asleep
>Roman rolls over and gets a pin
>>
>>1356173
MITB is a big 4 PPV in all but name pretty much.
>>
>>1356460
>So was the one with sting that should have ended the authority once and for all
Yeah but it didn't so it was pointless.
>>
>>1356534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofkMReimM5I
>tanahashi literally kicks out in 1 in his sleep
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.