[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
>>
>>1356140
I WALK ALONE
>>
File: RIPChrisBenoit.jpg (18 KB, 420x215) Image search: [Google]
RIPChrisBenoit.jpg
18 KB, 420x215
>>1356140
THEY TALK TO ME THEY TELL ME THE DOGS ARE IN THE ENCLOSED POOL AREA
>>
THEY TALK TO ME
THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME
>>
HEY
>>
I know you want me
i know you want me
>>
File: KOFI_KINGSTON__12162013jg_0016b.jpg (628 KB, 2731x4096) Image search: [Google]
KOFI_KINGSTON__12162013jg_0016b.jpg
628 KB, 2731x4096
AN URGENT APPEAL FOR HELP
I HEAR PEOPLE YELLING
>>
File: voicesinmyhead.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
voicesinmyhead.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>1356140
You too?
>>
>>1356140
what would you guys call an RKO performed on a person in the reverse of the usual position
like if it ended with the back of the guy's head driving into the mat
>>
File: hhh.jpg (37 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
37 KB, 642x361
>>1356342
Like pic related?
Neckbreaker... there's multiple variations.
>>
>>1356362
yeah that's what I mean, but with the same exact hand position (3/4 facelock but on the back of the head I guess?) and the little hop
>>
>>1356367
I'm sure Randy has pulled one off like that at some point. The probably called it a reverse RKO.
>>
>>1356381
OKR

OUT OF PLAIN SIGHT
>>
>>1356381
He did one to Bryan at wrestlemania 30 through the announce table
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.