[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So holy shit I was in the crowd for 32 and how the flying fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 1280x720
So holy shit I was in the crowd for 32 and how the flying fuck can this dude fucking make me mark out for as long as he did the entire crowd could not stop screaming and chanting Rocky until he left, which was a long time. How does he manage to keep a crowd popping for a such a long segment when others can't?
>>
crazy how night and day his and Roman's crowd reactions were
>>
>>1355631
have some sex
>>
>>1355582

no idea, especially considering all he did was shill for the company and bury up and coming talent.
>>
>>1355734
>misusing buzzwords
>erick rowan
>talent
kys
>>
>>1355582
The whole point of Wrestlemania 32 was to make all the new talent look like shit and go "Hey, remember how 15-20 years ago, wrestlers was so much better, well here they are!

Rock was just part of the Austin, Shawn, Mick train. All we needed was for Bret Hart to show up and put Sami Zayn in the sharpshooter and tap to seal the deal

The company is dead.
>>
>>1356179
This
>>
>>1356179
Mother fucker they have SHAQ in the Royal Rumble and Snoop Dogg. The whole fucking event was trying to be 1997.
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (17 KB, 234x289) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
17 KB, 234x289
>>1356251
WAIT… WHAT?!
>>
>>1356251
Wrestlemania 32

Aka let's try to pretend it's 1997 and beat all these no-name jobbers. Who the fuck is a New Day? Black people don't go over in 1997!
>>
>>1355582
it's called nostalgia homie
it'swhat happens when the product is devoid of stars in comparison to years previous
>>
>>1355582
This was literally the gayest part of the show and i almost hit my mom with my baseball bat due to how much time was wasted. God this mania sucked nigger ass.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.