[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interesting or Hilarious stuff that happened to you on Wrestling Mpire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.2.jpg (193 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.2.jpg
193 KB, 480x600
>TWC4 (A mod for Mpire)
>Win the world title and get injured
>The booker tells me to wrestle Finlay even though I'm injured
>It's a steel cage escape challenge match
>Somebody interferes
>The intruder pulls me from the cage causing a glitch
>I win
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDe_QA22vq0

Another story
>TWC4 again
>Interpromotional Match with Jericho
>Hardcore
>There was too many tables
>Suplexed him through a TV
>He got injured
>Win the match
>Turns out I killed Jericho
>I get my popularity,attitude,toughness and happiness lowered to 60 something because of it
>Memorial Event for Jericho
>Everyone fucking cheers for me,despite knowing that I killed that man in the ring
>>
>>1355403
Yea i ended up teaming with Zach Ryder or in the game he's named Kid Gloves, who i accidentally injured due to him getting in the way of one my chairshots. At the end of the match he was pronounced dead.
>>
>>1355434
I shit you not,but Tyler Black was on my roster (TWC4 is 2008 wrestling world) and Rey Mysterio asked me to interfere in the match.I hit Tyler hard and he lost via count out.He didn't become my rival,because a week later,He asked to be my partner.
>>
>>1355403
>this has a better career mode than any of the new games
How?
>>
>>1355459
Because Matt Dickie,that's why.
His latest game Super City is awesome (it's a mobile game but it's hell of an entertaining game)!!!!!
>>
>>1355463
>playing mobile games
Begging you to have sex.
>>
>>1355464
I downloaded it because I respect Matt Dickie's games (to kill some time).The only games I play on mobile are Wrestling Revolution 3D and Super City (deleted School Days cause it's the worst MDickie game in my opinion).
>>
>>1355468
>unironically downloading anything for mobile that's related for video games
>>
>>1355464
oh and don't expect his latest games to be on PC.He said He probably wont port his games to PC,because those passes for more stuff to use in his games give him more money on mobile.
>>
>>1355472
Why would I want to play his games on my phone?
>>
>>1355469
The other apps are FilmicPro and GarageBand,but I rarely use them.
>>
>>1355480
Apparently He wants you to buy his game to access editor and fully edit your character without getting a randomly generated character (Super City literally gave me some randomly generated character and I couldn't edit his clothes nor his powers).
>>
>>1355485
Why are you shilling his games?
>>
>>1355487
Super City looked promising.
>>
>>1355489
Super City's the only game I bought the pass for.The other Mdickie games on the phone I had were free versions.
>>
Now back to topic.
>>
>>1355472
damn that's a shame i really want a wrestling mpire 2016, i played the management mode which was a huge hassle to play because how much you have to be involved in each match for them to be 5stars. I still go back and play the career mode and still currently am playing it.
>>
>>1355504
The only way to get a 2016 roster is get a mod,but all the mods give you memory access violation because those fucking pajeets can't work with BlitzBasic3D,script and they often have corrupted textures.
>>
>>1355511
The only good mods were the MpireMall ones (because they knew how to work with textures and BlitzBasic3D).WrestlingMpireCreations have corrupted mods,because you get Memory Access Violation every fucking time.
>>
>Not playing based TEW 2016
Pls
>>
File: 1460656229774.jpg (33 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
1460656229774.jpg
33 KB, 720x706
>mfw tag matches in MDickie games

WHY WON'T NOBODY FUCKING PIN ANYTHING

I DON'T WANT TO SPEND AN HOUR PLAYING THESE GAMES
>>
>>1356341
>not being the one who pins
>not going outside and forcing the ref to count to ten on the other guy who's knocked out and bleeding
>not being the one who carries the match
>>
>>1356343
When I'm not legal in the tag match,I just spam the explosion cheat for the fun of it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456078368526.jpg (16 KB, 440x414) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456078368526.jpg
16 KB, 440x414
>>1356341
>when u do end up playing for an hour and
>>1356343
>you do carry that match
>somehow u don't end being the one that pins
>at the end u gain any popularity or get your stats up at all
>TFW when that match is pointless
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.