[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apollo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: apollo.png (606 KB, 857x484) Image search: [Google]
apollo.png
606 KB, 857x484
Why did they even have Sheamus attack Crews backstage if they weren't going to make it look like the effects of the attack still lingered in his match with Jericho? That way, he could have lost to Jericho while still looking unstoppable at 100%.

Also, did you see Apollo's scene with the Big Show? Just when you think Apollo can't make you cringe any harder.
>>
>Apollo fails to sell an ambush
>selling the ambush would have made him look STRONK
>he's dumb as fuck

Can't blame anybody else for this.
>>
WWE explicitly orders talent not to sell.
>>
>>1354801
>Also, did you see Apollo's scene with the Big Show? Just when you think Apollo can't make you cringe any harder.

This is pro wrestling. You are a fool to think you have ever reached peak cringe.
>>
if he ever wins the WHC title his custom plates will be two big smiling mouths
>>
>>1354801
That attack was weak though. My grandma would have gotten up from that.
>>
File: laughing slag.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
laughing slag.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>1354994
kek
>>
indie manlet cant into selling
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (20 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
20 KB, 620x413
>>1354801
If you're going to be a flippy muscle-manlet who can't talk, you at least need to have decent ring psychology. Apollo is over.
>>
>>1354994
>Implying he's gonna win the WHC Title

He's black, you forgot? Blacks are forbidden from being the top dawg and the face of the company.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.