[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2 016-tv-ratings/ http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: que picardio.jpg (9 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
que picardio.jpg
9 KB, 255x197
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2016-tv-ratings/

http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2000-ratings/

2016 RAW is officially worse than 2000 Nitro. How does this make you feel?
>>
>How does this make you feel?

Like my opinion that Nitro was better than current Raw is validated.
>>
>>1353475
>Roman Reigns is a worse draw than David Arquette

LOL
>>
>>1353475
I might watch TNA now, this is actually great stuff. Not even meming. It's more interesting than most WWE bullshit.
>>
>>1353478
At this point Thunder is better than current Raw and Smackdown. They are having to do the brandsplit again because creative and booking have been fucking lazy for years now. Hopefully soon Smackdown wont be the Raw repeat that nobody cares about again.
>>
>>1353475
Why do they still have Kevin Dunn?
>>
>>1353475
Don't care because wrestling in general is shit now.
>>
>>1353509
>They are having to do the brandsplit again because creative and booking have been fucking lazy for years now.

Why do you think anything will change if Vince is still in charge?
>>
>>1354643
Maybe if you're an entry-level babby who only watches WWE.
>>
>>1354657
when do i level up to japanese stronk style
>>
>>1354657
Nah, i try watching other promotions. All shit too.
>>
>>1354657
Yeah TNA is literally wrestlekino now
>>
File: borida.jpg (34 KB, 379x412) Image search: [Google]
borida.jpg
34 KB, 379x412
good because i stopped watching like a month ago
>>
>>1354657
Theres a reason why people are giving up on wwe and not trying to find another promotion, it's simply because wrestling is shit now.
>>
>>1354677
Maybe if you can't find any wrestling you like the problem is >>(You)?

>>1354682
That's some impressive circular reasoning and confirmation bias you've got there, sport.
>>
>>1354686
Yeah, i'm growing up and this wrestling shit is just boring to me now.
>>
>>1354686
Thanks man, glad you agree with me.
>>
>>1354689
You have to be over 18 to post here.

>>1354692
You are literally too stupid to insult?
>>
>>1354700
Im 19, thanks.
>>
>>1354700
>You are literally too stupid to insult?

Why would i take the time to insult you when you agreed with me?
>>
>>1354702
A real grown up babby boy! Tell mummy we wants tendies for dindin!
>>
>If they hated it then they'd leave
>Leaving by the millions
>W-well they're not watching other promotions
>Other promotions are seeing a vast boost in viewership and ratings
>I-It's all still shit though.

The state of WWE shills.
>>
>>1354703
Okay i will, but why are you so upset? Is it because you're middleaged and still enjoy wrestling while im still young and i don't?
>>
>>1354705
>Other promotions are seeing a vast boost in viewership and ratings
Are they?
>>
>>1354707
>Accidentally responding to his own post
>Can't even bait properly.
Go home and be a family man.
>>
>>1354710
I did respond to the wrong post but thats not me.

Please answer my question though.
>>
>>1354710
Also, im not baiting at all. Im just saying wrestling is shit to me now and you're getting upset with me no reason
>>
>>1354709
>Even TNA's ratings are gaining while WWE fails.
http://411mania.com/wrestling/tna-impact-rating-spikes-best-viewership-on-pop-tv-to-date/
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/673719-this-weeks-lucha-underground-viewership-and-rating-sees-increase-highest-numbers-in-series-history

>Meanwhile even Forbes is having keks at WWE.
>>
>>1354707
>anybody older than me is middleaged

Begging you to graduate from puberty.

>>1354709
NJPW, ROH, LU, PWG & CMLL all on the upswing last I heard.
>>
>>1354733
>meme replies

Anymore? Do you want to get off your chest?
>>
>>1354738
>Do you want to get off your chest?

You can't even cliche properly. How fucking inept are you?
>>
>>1354742
>How fucking inept are you?
Not much but you seem pretty upset about me making fun of your wrestling. you do realize it's fake right?
>>
>>1353475
Not particularly surprised. TNA was a much more focal medium to everyone's interests back then.
>>
>>1354745
lol you can't even understand basic sentence structure, this is hilarious.

Stay in school, bud.
>>
>>1354754
you're 18+ and you still watch wrestling. talk abou the one who needs to stay school.
>>
>everyone focusing on 2000 Nitro ratings
>no one noticing the 2000 RAW ratings
Oh, how the mighty has fallen.
>>
>>1354768
Because sinking beneath your fallen opposition is a much more scathing parallel than falling under your own peak – which people already knew you have been for years.
>>
>>1354774
This. Also these are the ratings that tanked the WCW. By that same coin, it's only natural to assume that if the WWE continues to dip towards and under these numbers then that truly begins the death tolls.
>>
>>1354783
They don't rely heavily on ratings as much as they did then so I doubt they'll have the same effect
>>
>>1354756
Amazing how you can say this yet be unable to even form a coherent sentence.

>admitting to being underage

Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>1354790
Everything is down for WWE though. Even house show numbers are falling and the company has been bleeding money for a couple years now. The Network was an incredibly poorly thought out move that took away a vast chunk of change since it killed their PPV numbers, and for 2015 their best source of income was apparently their TV deals, which likely won't do as well if the ratings tank consistently.

I heard the move to broadcast Smackdown live on USA Network is also costing them money since its ratings are now even worse than they were on SyFy and the channel isn't paying them to have it, they're paying it to air the goddamn show no one watches or cares about. WWE is looking pretty bad top to bottom.
>>
>>1353475

Nitro at least had Scott Steiner.
>>
>>1353475
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.