[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will be the next champ and when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
Who will be the next champ and when?
>>
John cena after burying the meme club, i hope.
So.. 3 months?
>>
Bray Wyatt after cash MiTB briefcase or Kevin Owens.

Survivor Series
>>
>>1352424
Seth Rollins at Summerslam
>>
>>1352444
This.

Deano is winning mitb and is going to cash in for a 3 way at WM
>>
>>1352454
>Deano
lmao kys cuckter
>>
>>1352454
He's going to be busy in the outlaws
>>
HHH

A week before WM33.

So Roman Strong can win it back in the main event.
>>
>>1352457
>>1352458
>2015 year of the rollins
>2016 year of the roman
>2017 year of the ambrose

Stay worked marks.
>>
>>1352444
Nope.
>>1352454
And nope.

Gonna be Bray or Owens cashing in because they'll want to cement a new Heel.
>>
>>1352458
Why say you that? He earns a lot of money in WWE...
>>
>>1352473
>bray
>new
Nope
>>
>>1352473
>actually believes vince is going to push either of these fatso
>>
>>1352480
He's not top-flight yet like Seth. It would be to cement him as such.

>>1352481
>actually believes Roman will either lose the belt at Summerslam or get cashed in on by a babyface
>actually believes Vince will take the strap off Roman and put it on someone more popular

Doesn't make him look strong.
>>
>>1352473
KO or Wyatt are so fat for Vince's champion standars. For me is more probably Del Rio being new top heel that resurrect Wyatt for bury him against a part-timer again (Taker... The Rock... and probably Lesnar at SummerSlam)
>>
>>1352486
You know alot about roman being strong, but your still a mark for fatsos in the wwe, kek.
>>
>>1352488
>Dorito

Wut
I can't see him even holding the IC right now.

>>1352489
Who said I was a mark for them?
I'm being realistic.
>>
>>1352491
>realistic
>thinking vince will ever let a manlet fatso's or any gimmick that he didn't create win the wwe champ.

I thought smarks was suppose to be smart?
>>
>>1352495
>thinking Vince gives a shit about putting the belt on them just to segue it back to Roman anyway

It's just to make him look strong, dingus. Give it more thought.
>>
The next champ is gonna be a pre-retired guy like Big Show, Mark Henry or Kane... or Undertaker for retire him like champion in WM 33
>>
>>1352499

>thinking Vince gives a shit about putting the belt on them just to segue it back to Roman anyway
But he does? if he didn't he would've put the belt on AJ styles.
>>
>>1352424
Cena at Summerslam 2017
>>
>>1352508
Different situations entirely.
AJ is older and was a babyface.
KO/Bray are Heels. Thus he'd have no issue letting them scalp it from him for a run just to go back into his hands shortly thereafter.
>>
>>1352531
but who says Dean can't turn heel? Vince is going to bury as many talent as possible to get roman over or to let smarks realize that "he runs this show and them."
>>
>>1352511
This. Roman isn't dropping it until he surpasses Punk.
>>
>>1352424
>implying Reigns will lose the title
>>
>>1352535
>but who says Dean can't turn heel?

Nobody, but why now? Why not feed pre-existing, more established Heels, such as Bray and KO to him, first?
Plus, Dean's a more popular Face. Turning him Heel just to feed him to Roman right now would be detrimental in the worst way. The safer option is to just shove more Heels down his gullet.
>>
How many talented wrestlers are going to stay in the back only for push an ex-football player?
>>
>>1352541
Because they want a triple threat match for WM with all the shield member and dean going over.
>>
File: tfwrussia.png (163 KB, 402x549) Image search: [Google]
tfwrussia.png
163 KB, 402x549
>>1352549
And will this be before or after Benoit's return?
>>
>>1352554
Before manlet owens or fedora man wins the MITB
>>
>>1352549
One year with RR how champion is impossible.

The ratings are falling and falling and a booooooring champ is not "best for bussiness"
>>
>>1352556
I doubt even that, lad.
>>
>>1352616
Yah, fat asses are never going to win.
>>
>>1352624
If there's only one man of seven that has not been shown like MiTB contender since two weeks ago is because that man is going to win the briefcase.

Ans after the begin of Styles-Cena feud, the only possible man for be the "secret" contender is Bray Wyatt.

Wyatt changed his twitter profile photo and is show with a ladder in the back... it's obviously.

And with the MiTB in his hand, WWE is not going to lose the last credible chance to push Bray Wyatt to be major heel.

He is gonna be WWE Champ before the end of this year.
>>
>>1352624
Minute chance. Dean winning at WM over Roman? Not so much.
>>
Seth Rollins at Summerslam or Survivor Series, you can say that they've pulled the plug on Roman if Seth wins it as early as MITB or Battleground

Dean Ambrose will win the Rumble next year and win his first title

MITB is going to be Kevin Owens or the 7th guy (rumored to be Bray Wyatt or Randy Orton)
>>
Seth Rollins.

Money in the bank.
>>
Dean will win MitB and Seth will win the title at summerslam.

Roman wins ANOTHER royal rumble and dean sets a shield triple threat at WM in which Dean goes over and completed the Shield trifecta.

They all turn face and reform the shield after the match btw.
>>
Bray Wyatt, whichever PPV comes after they are all healthy again. Probably Summerslam or NOC.
>>
Dean ambrose.

Mr czw is going to be wacky and cash it in on the IC title
>>
Bray Wyatt. Cash-in after a re-match with HHH at Summerslam.

Anyone but you, Roman.
>>
>>1353327
Kek, thats pretty funny
>>
Dean Ambrose, when he beats John Cena at Summerslam for the vacant Smackdown WWE WHC.
>>
>>1352424
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1353280
>people actually think seth is anything but roman food

remember the time they were going to have a match at night of champions and roman beat him clean on the raw before the ppv? kek
>>
>>1353332
>>1353324
>wanting another Bray Wyatt x Roman Reigns feud

Pls no
>>
Seth Rollins at Summerslam I hope.
>>
>>1352424
>next champ
Top kek. Enjoy your 2 year long reign of Reigns. Gotta erase that punk Punks record.
>>
>>1352473
Bray is a face now.
>>
>>1354731
Erasing his record would imply that they will mention his record and burning bridges with Phil forever.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.