[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst comedy angle of the last decade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: mdyga.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
mdyga.png
1 MB, 1600x900
What's the worst comedy angle of the last decade?
>>
>>1352038
Roman Reign's face run
>>
K Fed beating John Cena clean on Monday night raw.
>>
Everything New Day have ever done.
>>
>>1352049
>being sour

>>1352048
>2007 was 13 years ago
>>
>>1352038
Golden Truth
>>
>>1352048
Sorry Vince, 2007 was 9 years ago, was also the year The Crippler killed his family before hanging himself in his basement, instead of putting over CM Punk.
>>
>>1352038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8-2YPu9ACc

the entire sheamus/del rio feud
>>
>>1352063
Benoit was gonna win the title actually
>>
>>1352038
Chavo getting buried by Hornswoggle.
>>
not only of the last decade, worst angle in the 30 years I've been watching wrestling. -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj5gJ7pqg7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa_8z5hv-rA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzo-24IuUM
>>
>>1352049
>>1352055
Amending his statement: everything New Day has done in 2016.
2016-Day is painfully unfunny.
Before was good though.
>>
>>1352091
welp, time to fap.
>>
>>1352101
I blame Xavier gaining more creative control.
>>
>>1352112

I blame cucks in the audience actually cheering for them and buying their fucking merch.
>>
>>1352091
Fuck it, we have a winner.

[/thread]
>>
>>1352112
It's a shame, when you think about it.
In a company stricken with micro-management and too many meddling hands scratching at the product, one of the most pure-entertaining stables ever was sunk by their own hand.
>>
>>1352038

Vince is just trying to un-fag Darren.
>>
>>1352038
New Day
>>
The one about the referee that tried to kill himself
>>
>>1352038
this angle amuses me though
>>
>>1352038
New Day is horrible but kids love them, I can't tell you how many entire families I saw wearing their unicorn cartoon t-shirts at RAW
>>
Undertaker matches
>>
>>1352365
>kids stuff
>nonstop references to anilingus

What the fuck, America
>>
>>1352463
The content is mostly directed at kids with a few under-the-counter jokes.
>refrigerator box time machine
>>
>>1352091
holy shit don't tell the fartfus
>>
DX 2006 just falls under this, so yeah, DX in 2006.

Shout outs to that bit when Haitch and Candice Michelle got noshed off by a couple of trashy lasses at the DX barbeque.
>>
>>1352091
Natalya deserved better.
>>
>>1352038
New Day and 2009 DX.
>>
>>1352518
I think you have misunderstood
Fartfus are the women people want to see fart
>>
>>1352533
>Haitch and Candice got noshed off
Fuck I totally forgot about that. Wew
>>
>>1352038
Any angle that involved Santino
>>
It's not the worst but I have mixed feelings about that one skit where they kept having the referee suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bOvHJKBL28

Like it's funny when it's taken to cartoonish levels of ridiculousness, but then at the end it gets SUPER fucking dark.
>>
"Make Deren Young Great Again" with the color of the US Flag, shows support of Vince for Donal Trump kek
>>
Making Darren Young great again so Cena will have someone to bury in the futureā€¦ We all know he'll be fed to Cena until he goes to the low card hell again until he either gets released, or doesn't re-sign with WWE
>>
>>1352038
It sucks they didn't use this for Damien Sandow... could have been legitimately funny
>>
New Day should have never turned face. It was hilarious when they were heels and making fun of every city the show stopped in. I remember the San Antonio show being particularly funny.
>>
>>1352038
The "Make Darren Young Great Again" bit could be great if they weren't half-assing it.
>>
New Day
>>
>>1352042

Kek why does this have no replies
>>
>>1353915
Because it reeks of reddit cuckoldry
>>
>>1352533
But was it worse than DX 2009?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.