[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-03-14h08m27s880.png (733 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-03-14h08m27s880.png
733 KB, 1280x720
is he autistic?
>>
all gooks are intrinsically autistic
>>
>/wwe/ mark confused by actual charisma + personality
>>
>>1351779
Doing weird faces and awkward hand motions is charisma?Holy shit why do you hate reigns then?
>>
>>1351818
Sufferin' succotash, son...
>>
>>1351818
Because one of them is an awkward dweeb pathetically attempting to seem cool and the other is a legitimately cool guy pulling it off.

Stay mad FedoRamen
>>
>>1351771
I have yet to see what is so charismatic about le spergy hands guy
>>
>>1351771
he is japanese
>>
>>1351779
>the state of smarks

Fucking kek.

> gook acting like he just has a seizure is charisma
>>
>>1351922

Honestly his main quality is his wrestling ability and style.

He does have in-ring charisma, not sure how well it will translate to a WWE crowd though.
>>
>>1351926
>FedoRamen salty that Nakamura got more cheers in the WrestleMania main event than his bbygrrrl
>>
>>1351779
>WWE marks confused by a man actually having a gimmick instead of just REALLY STRONG GUY or really conniving bitch.
>>
>>1351935
>having a stroke is a gimmick
>>
>>1351931
What? I don't even like reigns, but this gook shitter isn't any different
>>
>>1351948
>It's doing something other than standing around grimacing, bellowing or running out of the ring scared
>W-What is this?
>I don't know but I HATE IT NOW.
>>
>>1351948
Better than whatever the fuck this was supposed to be.
>>
>>1351771
He's le strong style.

So yes
>>
>>1351951
You mean besides the part where he can actually wrestle, promo and get over?
>>
>>1351966
>promo

I could barely understand this gook, and why the fuck would i care about his wrestling when aj styles is already a better wrestler than him
>>
>>1351970
I'd imagine there's a lot of things you can barely understand.

>and why the fuck would i care about his wrestling when aj styles is already a better wrestler than him

So why do you care about literally anybody else in the WWE then, if that's the case?
>>
>So why do you care about literally anybody else in the WWE then, if that's the case?
I don't? lmao, i'm only watching it for AJ styles.

>I'd imagine there's a lot of things you can barely understand.
it's not your fault that he can't speak english, anon.
>>
>>1351989
>I only care about one wrestler.
Then you've just given everybody leeway to ignore your opinion when you openly admit you don't pay attention outside of your fave.

Next?
>>
>>1351993
>S-stop making fun of my Gook shitter!! you're opinion don't matter!!

Smarky getting mad because i'm making fun of his shitty gook wrestler. You're just as bad as romarks.
>>
>>1351989
>literally being too dumb to realise he's being insulted

>>1352001
You know that Styles thinks Nakamura is GOAT, right?
>>
>>1352012
At being an Asian Michael Jackson impersonator probably
>>
>>1352012
>literally being too dumb to realise he's being insulted
oh, because i made fun of your gook wrestler?

>You know that Styles thinks Nakamura is GOAT, right?

You know SCSA thinks roman is a good worker right? See how retarded you sound?
>>
>>1352001
>He thinks I care this much.
>If I keep saying he's mad it'll be true.
You admit you don't pay attention to anybody but AJ, who cares what you think about anybody else in the WWE if you only care for one particular wrestler?

It's a neat hot take, but I think I'll get my opinion formed on somebody who actually pays attention to them outside of the need to hurt SMARK feelings on an anime imageboard.
>>
>>1352020
>smarks damage control

Face it. you like him because he's from gookland and he reminds you of your anime characters. In 1-2 years he'll be gone.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK DJWBS
>>
>>1352022
>All these words.
>They mean nothing
You got any other hot takes and buzzwords for me?
>>
>>1352019
It's amazing how over-defensive you are.

>You know SCSA thinks roman is a good worker right?

But he literally doesn't.
>>
>>1352022
There was an anime starring Freddie Mercury & Michael Jackson?

It on Crunchyroll? That sounds awesome.
>>
>>1352030
>SEETHING

o i'm laffin.

>>1352032
>defensive

what? you're the one defending your gook boyfriend.
>>
File: TheShiningStar.png (299 KB, 411x702) Image search: [Google]
TheShiningStar.png
299 KB, 411x702
>>1352045
My Waifu is Puerto Rican tyvm.
>>
>>1352045
>Seething.
Oh hey Carter. If I had known it was you I would have brought your helmet.
>>
>>1352078
>anyone who disagrees me is that carter nigger.

Keep trying to defend your gook shitter though.
>>
>>1352090
Whatever you say Carter. When's your next meme post?
>>
>>1352096
>Carter seething this hard.

kek, it's just my opinion, nigger. Just like how we all hate roman shitter, but some people don't like anime shitters like Shinskay, Carter.
>>
>>1352103
>He's so caught that now he thinks if he tries to do it in reverse it'll work out for him.

Are you by chance somebody's little brother?
>>
>>1351852
Bullseye rekting.
>>
>>1352122
>he's gets upset for being called carter, because he really is him.

When did dean mark like shinskay?
>>
>>1351771
People raving about MUH CHARISMA in these segments only show how little they know about him.
His charisma comes through in-ring. In these backstage skits it's far too focused and he looks like a beast out his element.
But people will lap it up, because they think they should to seem smart.
>>
>>1352133
>He's upset about being called carter.
>Trying this when calling carter made you so angry to the point that you tried to throw it back in my face.

Little brother syndrome off the charts.
>>
>>1352139
tbf his promo regarding A-Ry was fucking hilarious and it was only 4 words.
>>
>>1352153
what? I thought on this board you call everyone you hate "Carter", because you can't accept the fact that not everyone like shitters like shinskay
>>
>>1352162
No, apparently you just do it after somebody already did it to you, because blatantly copying somebody else's put down isn't the most pathetic thing in the world.
>>
>>1352174
but the fact is that i'm not Carter. Yet you're getting upset not for me calling you that. Maybe come up with something else next time when someone makes fun of your meme kicker.
>>
CHOPPY CHOPPY YOUR PEE PEE
>>
>>1352179
>I'm not upset.
>He's saying after blatantly copying somebody's put down and keeping this chain going after somebody already said they couldn't give a shit about your opinion.

I'm sure if you keep saying dumb names you'll get me, maybe even distract from the fact that I never even voiced any approval or disapproval for the guy to begin with.
>>
Is being the perfect 10 a gimmick
>>
>>1352185
>i'm not upset

>says the one who called a person carter because he disagreed with you.

o i'm laffin friend. what's next? you're going to call me dean mark because i said "kys manlet nerd" ?
>>
>>1352179
Shinsuke isn't even a kick guy. You're thinking of Hideo.

Do they all look the same to you or something? Fucking racist prick.
>>
>>1352189
yeah and it's also more over than roman
>>
>>1352190
>Still trying this hard.
>inb4 your next post is about me trying hard and it's totally poignant because I did it second u guises.

Today has been a good day for keks.
>>
>>1352199
i ain't trying at all. i'm getting (You's) from you, so easy
>>
>>1352195
Even worse he's a shitty shifty stomp guy
>>
>>1352217
Go have your head stomped in and see how "shitty" you think they are.
>>
>>1352209
>Yous meme.
Kek, I think we're done here.
>>
>>1351852
>im mocking both gookamura and ramen
>"hurr durr fedoramen hurr"
Holy shit anti roman faggots are cancer
>>
>>1351958

He is performing telekinesis?
>>
>>1351771
No, but I am.
>>
>>1351771
No, he's Japanese
>>
>>1351771
Is he autistic?
>>
>>1352071
>firecrotch
What did she mean by this?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.