[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the next Kane / Undertaker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: qheFTabl.jpg (55 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
qheFTabl.jpg
55 KB, 640x504
Is he the next Kane / Undertaker?
>>
Ask me again tomorrow
>>
>>1351620
Is that Viktor?
>>
>>1352203
YAH!

(Never thought I'd miss NXT Ascension but here we are.)
>>
>>1351620
Kane should retire to be a governor while Viktor takes the mask and continue Kane legacy.
>>
>>1352238
>Wanting imposter Kane 2.0
>>
>>1351620
"no"
>>
>>1352242
This time he would be real.

Like make kane say he will return to hell to get himself a new host and then have him return in a few months as Kanetor.
>>
>>1352247
>Implying that will fly with how bastardized the Kane character is.

Maybe back in 1999, but now that's not plausible when Kane has been an Authority member and mastered the Spinaroonie.
>>
>>1352247
>Kane has one last run as an unstoppable monster
>beating up people left and right for no reason
>Bray turns face and vows to exorcise the demon
>last man standing match with Bray going over and then the other Wyatts bring candles and shit and exorcise Kane in the middle of the ring
>Kane the person can go on and retire or hang out while Kane the Demon possess someone else
Bonus point if the Wyatts then immediately turn heel again revealing that they only did that so that They could give all that power to either Luke Harper or Erick Rowan.
>>
>>1352260
>>Kane has one last run as an unstoppable monster

Didn't they already do this...in 2012?
>>
>>1352247
>>1352253
Kayfabe kill Kane and have Taker resurrect him with someone else.

When the brothers were feuding with the Wyatts I thought it would have been interesting to pull that gimmicks with Braun becoming the new Kane
>>
>>1352260
>Wyatt giving his henchmen power,

Otherwise good.

>>1352264
No? He lost to Cena in his first PPV and the fucker wasnt even champion.

>>1352265
Could work too.
>>
>>1352266
Well why would he take the power of Kane? He just beat him in a last man standing match, meaning that he is just that much better then him. Its beneath him. Plus then you could pick a direction for him to feud with a top babyface to collect their soul for himself. Or hell even have Bray stay face and have the other Wyatts turn heel again with whoever kept Kanes soul becoming the new leader and turning on Bray.
>>
>have Balor move up the roster
>joins The Club
>get Viktor and maybe Konnor too as Balor's minions
>they dominate, left and right, beat the hell out of a bunch of superstars, some in matches, some like Super Cena and Reigns in attacks
>defy the Authority as well, almost get Stephanie but Shane steps in and takes the beating for her to escape
>Steph and Shane, Steph mentions how this is out of control and what are they supposed to do, Shane mentions he has a plan
>next Monday, end of Raw The Club in the ring, AJ cuts a heel promo, after they ruined the ruined the Main Event
>all of sudden
>SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA....SHIELD
>>
>>1352271
>>1352266
Why would a demon choose a short fat guy when he can possess Harper?
>>
>>1352302
>get Viktor and maybe Konnor too as Balor's minions

Already stopped reading.
>>
>>1352302
>>have Balor move up the roster
>>joins The Club
>>get Viktor and maybe Konnor too as Balor's minions
>>they dominate, left and right, beat the hell out of a bunch of superstars, some in matches, some like Super Cena and Reigns in attacks
>>defy the Authority as well, almost get Stephanie but Shane steps in and takes the beating for her to escape
>>Steph and Shane, Steph mentions how this is out of control and what are they supposed to do, Shane mentions he has a plan
>>next Monday, end of Raw The Club in the ring, AJ cuts a heel promo, after they ruined the ruined the Main Event
>all of sudden
>COME TO PUERTO RICO, THE SHINING STAR OF THE CARIBBEAN
>>
>>1352765
I'd mark
>>
>>1352765
Oh shit, I've got chills just imagining the Earth shattering pop.
>>
>>1351620
Better than Undertaker
>>
File: liachm10.png (156 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
liachm10.png
156 KB, 450x253
>>1352765
OH MY GOD
>>
>>1352302
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1351620

Looks like a cheap Jeff Hardy ripoff combined with Neville.
>>
File: 1432781219724.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
1432781219724.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>1352765
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.