[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he officially stale? I wouldn't care if he ever had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Is he officially stale?

I wouldn't care if he ever had another match ever again to be honest.
>>
>>1351310
They fucked up with the whole Suplex City shit, one suplex or two is good, but a match that is only suplexes.... that's a no-no
>>
>>1351310
Yeah he is but so is everything in current WWE so it's not that noticeable.
>>
With his current style? Yes

If he actually used his moveset, no
>>
>>1351310
I've never liked him. Plus he's a failed mma fighter how's he supposed to be this monster
>>
File: borklasersign.png (240 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
borklasersign.png
240 KB, 500x280
>>1351331
>failed mma fighter
hes wasnt failed his insides just got fucked up and cut in mexico north.
>>
>>1351331
>failed
what? he won the ufc championship, and came to WWE because he only have to work like 4 matches a year and earns 6 million
>>
This lazy fuck hasn't been interesting since WM 31
>>
>>1351333
>>1351336
He left because he couldn't keep up with the real fighters. He was just a fucking freak show who beat up on pigeons and old men
>>
>>1351344
So his title reign was a work?
>>
>>1351310
le suplex man
>>
>>1351344
Not really, beating Herring, Mir and Carwin are all very legit wins.
He definitely did leave because he couldn't keep up though, but that's probably more down to his stomach disease than anything.
>>
Yeah suplex city is so fucking stupid. He was amazing during that extreme rules 2012 match then haitch had to stink that moveset out.
>>
>>1351314
>They fucked up with the whole Suplex City shit, one suplex or two is good, but a match that is only suplexes.... that's a no-no
>>1351441
>Yeah suplex city is so fucking stupid. He was amazing during that extreme rules 2012 match

This.
>>
>>1351310
you'll be begging for his dick in a few months
>>
I only started watching this year, so I haven't gone back and watched all of his shit on the network yet, but putting aside the suplex meme, which is pretty fucking tired, I think he's a fucking joy to watch.
>>
>>1351470
That's the point of Lesnar, he's an attraction and makes casuals/new fans go "wow" when they see him

That's until you start watching him have repetitive squash matches repeatedly against people who he definitely could have a good match with if fucking stopped doing only suplexes. An example is Sheamus, their styles would have worked great together. Instead, Sheamus jobbed to him in 5 minutes on some random house show and looked like a geek
>>
>>1351476
Yeah. I get that. I will say my initial reaction to the WM32 match was disappointment. Seemed like such a waste of both competitors and the venue.
>>
They just booked him like shit recently (Except his Taker feud).

He needs to actively hunt for the tittle again, maybe give him the new belt and destroy the challengers until someone beat him (Maybe a fatal 4 way match)
>>
>>1351310
he's been stale ever since he came back after the ufc shit he was only good in his first run
>>
>>1351331

he tried to strike with overoid, that's why he lost
>>
>>1351476
Sheamus vs. Lesnar was a dream match of mine ever since Bork returned.

Naturally the WWE wastes it as a squash on a fucking house show.
>>
>>1352239
It wasn't a squash. It was a pretty good looking match.
>>
>>1352243
It was a Brock Lesnar match that went for 7:15.

You'll forgive me for seeing it as a squash.
>>
>>1351441

And it only turned into a meme because the camera was lucky enough to pick it up.

They built him up to be a literal beast the past few years. Cena was/is the only competition for him so instead we got nothing but screwy finishes. It's not believable that anyone on this current roster could beat him in a straight up match.
>>
>>1351476

You act like it's Lesnar that is choosing this. He can be good if he wants to.
>>
>>1351344

>everyone who loses a fight is a failed fighter

top kek
>>
He needs to fight Samoa Joe and Nakamura.

They will be amazing matches. As long as those two are built up somewhat credible when they debut on the main roster.
>>
>>1351331

>failed mma fighter

CM Punk is a failed MMA fighter, not Brock.
>>
>>1351331
>failed mma fighter
Nigga he had two losses, and he beat the guy he first lost to in a rematch. He left because of an internal injury, literally the only reason.
>>
He went from a scary monster at summerslam 2014 to shit after Suplex City became a thing
>>
He became stale when all the goddamn plebs turned Suplex City into a chant. Cringey as fuck.
>>
>>1352297
He already fought Nakamura and it was shit
>>
>>1351310
Del rio vs leaner when?
>>
>>1353630
Nakamura was nothing like his present self when they wrestled.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.