[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HBK is the best professional wrestler of all time. Best technician.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
HBK is the best professional wrestler of all time.

Best technician.
Most charismatic.
Best in-ring psychology by FAR.
Best look.

Bret marks can go suck a dick.
>>
I agree
>>
I agree
>>
I agree
>>
It's almost a tie at who drew lower ratings as champ.
>>
>>1351290
HBK is GOAT
>>
File: A+goatandtheotherGOAT.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
A+goatandtheotherGOAT.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>1351300
true and he already anointed the next GOA+T.
>>
>>1351290
Hey Shawn, shouldn't you be shilling for Roman?
>>
I agree
>>
>>1351318
fuck off Bretcuck
>>
>>1351290
Please watch some other wrestling companies than the WWE or WCW.

Do so for a year and then come back here and see if you have the same opinion.
>>
File: Vince2.png (163 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
Vince2.png
163 KB, 400x298
>>1351321
>Outlaw wrestling is where all the best wrestlers are
>>
>>1351321

Howdy, Bret! How's the weather in Calgary this time of year?
>>
>>1351326
>using "hi [name]" for a wrestler who would have the opposite of this particular opinion

Bret has literally never watched any other wrestling than Stampede and WWE.
>>
I agree
>>
I wish HBK have gotten more title runs after his WHC run
>>
>>1351321
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1351328

He'd have to have watched at least some, given all the other companies he worked for.
>>
>>1351353
he didnt want them, he wanted to have good matches and try to put help young guys.
>>
HBGOAT was so talented that he made a fucking superkick look like a top tier finisher.
>>
>>1351359
Doubt it. Might have caught a few minutes here or there but I bet he's never watched a complete Nitro from end to end.
>>
Hbk is the best in ring performer.

Ric Flair is the GOAT
>>
File: eric-bischoff-old-wcw[1].jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
eric-bischoff-old-wcw[1].jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>1351358
>>1351325
In 1996 when HBK was the face of the company WWF -was- outlaw wrestling.
>>
>>1351390

There's a lot more to watching wrestling that just one show of one company. Even if he just paid attention to stuff he was there for, that's still something like a dozen different major promotions.
>>
Best look? Close but no. Bret's no where near it either though
>>
>>1351399
>that's still something like a dozen different major promotions.

Stampede Wrestling
WWC
NJPW
WWF
WCW

Five companies. That is not "something like a dozen".

In Bret's book he barely mentions anyone he wrestles in Japan, only mentions Misawa if I recall correctly.
>>
>>1351411

Bret was also an NWA territory guy before going to the WWF and did stints with a number of the Japanese super-indies of the 90s like SWS. That adds about another five or six promotions to his resume.
>>
>>1351418
I can recall now him mentioning being in WCCW, but that's about it.

I was not familiar with him in SWS, or even know anything about the company at all. Going by the attendance numbers I see on dailymotion videos it seems a little bigger than an independent.
>>
>>1351437

He was in WCCW, Georgia, Florida and Memphis that I know of. Possibly one or two more but I wouldn't swear to it.

SWS drew decent numbers (biggest attendance: ~35,000 at the Tokyo Dome, usually around 2.5-3.5k for smaller events with a few absolutely dire draws) but died quickly because it was throwing WWF style money around to get established and then lost its backer when the economy continued shitting itself.
>>
>>1351394
Must have been some Outlaw promotion to get a 4.7 rating
>>
>>1351452
There's real wrestling and outlaw wrestling right? WCW was where the big boys play.
>>
>>1351453
Not until the nWo angle started, and Shawn was the face of WWF before that
>>
>>1351290
Shawn's alpha mentality is whats missing from today's wrestling. Guys are too comfortable. We need more big dick bullies like HBK
>>
>>1351457
He could get away with it because there was always WCW and ECW. Nowadays you have to go to Japan to make big bucks if you're not in WWE.
>>
>>1351460
>ECW
>Big money
>>
File: Kevin Nash WCW.png (198 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Nash WCW.png
198 KB, 600x329
>>1351453
Look at the adjective: Play
We ain't here to play
>>
>>1351457
>alpha
>little bitch that faked injuries to get out of matches
pick one
>>
>>1351465
Paul Heyman is one of the biggest Michaels marks on earth. Shawn would have swindled him big time
>>
>>1351469
>alpha
>picking your spots

pick two, mark
>>
>>1351471
>thinking Heyman had money

kek
>>
>>1351477
he paid the top guys. it was the upper midcard and lower who got screwed.
>>
>>1351290
>those serratus muscles
HNNNNG
>>
>>1351290
Shawn Michaels isn't even the best professional wrestler in The Rockers.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.