[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys this needs to be settled now If Rollins is The Man And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 960.jpg (61 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
61 KB, 960x620
So guys this needs to be settled now

If Rollins is The Man
And Reigns is The Guy

What about Ambrose? Is he gonna be like The Dude or something?
>>
The Cuck
>>
He is the deanetty
>>
who gives a fuck about Ambrose?

why didn't they make Roman super aggressive right after WM and have him say "I AM THE MAN belieb dat. No more setbacks I am the man for good and I personally can't wait for you to come back Rollins so I can finally get payback on what you did to me through the years." or something that atleast instead of having him do damage control?

after all, Roman has gotten revenge on everybody else who's screwed him besides Rollins so he would be patiently waiting for his return to be his ass. This would be way better than Roman skirting around 'The Man' by calling himself 'the guy' and having him act so emotionless to a guy that screwed him in the past. Their match feels so heatless compared to what it could've been if they built it up during all this time
>>
>>1351221
>What about Ambrose?
The Mankind
>>
>>1351246
You know who had great heat between Rollins both fueds? Ambrose

Reigns is the guy the WWE apparently wants, but they miss the mark bad. This year alone in an attempt to make Roman look strong they had him get stretchered out of the Royal Rumble so he doesnt have to go the distance to defend the title he says he works so hard for and would do anything to protect, but wait it gets worse he got up from the stretcher and instead of rejoining the match in progress like every superstar that found the strength to get up he walked himself yo the back. Come Fastlane fued and he lets Ambrose carry the whole fued. Come WM season he goes of TV for 2 weeks cause they didn't want him to get booed in smarky towns so he had Ambrose carry that fued while he was gone for him too. Gets booed out the buildibg at WM spears Steph and still doesnt get over. Let's face it they don't know what the fuck they're doing with Roman

Now what all three men need is Ambrose to get some time to shine, it will cement the Legacy of The Shield and in turn elevate their own
>>
File: 1432080514976.gif (333 KB, 375x286) Image search: [Google]
1432080514976.gif
333 KB, 375x286
>>1351276
Never gonna happen, WWE won't let it, not with Ambrose.
>>
The Bloke.
>>
File: mrczwwithhisbelt.jpg (16 KB, 236x305) Image search: [Google]
mrczwwithhisbelt.jpg
16 KB, 236x305
>>1351221
>What about Ambrose? Is he gonna be like The Dude or something?
he already has a moniker
Mr. CZW
>>
>>1351221

THE BALD ONE
>>
File: 1462650012206.png (133 KB, 480x252) Image search: [Google]
1462650012206.png
133 KB, 480x252
>>1351221
Ambrose is The Boy
>>
>>1351221
The Lunatic. It's like pottery
>>
I actually sorta like The Dude.
>>
File: thedude.jpg (24 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
thedude.jpg
24 KB, 490x360
>>1351221
Ambrose is The Lunatic.
Pic related is way to cool for Ambrose to taint his name.
>>
The Jobber
>>
>>1351276
ambrose is not going to get the belt unless after brand spilt each show is going to have it's own belt. heel commentators always say "can you imagine ambrose on good morning america?!"
>>
>>1351515
>heel commentators always say "can you imagine ambrose on good morning america?!"

Holy shit are you actually getting worked by fucking JBL?
>>
>>1351555
JBL says what Vince tells him do say. Other comentators didn't even try to fight him on that.
>>
>>1351598
So did you have a point somewhere in hear?
>>
>>1351221
The Person
>>
It's quite obvious that Ambrose will win the title at some point but in the grand scheme of things the title will be hogged by Seth and Roman.

>in terms of title numbers
Roman:John
Seth:Randy
Dean:Edge
>>
>>1351628
>comparing a shitter like Dean to based edge
kys
>>
>>1351628
Edge only has 1 less world title than Orton so I'm not sure if your math quite checks.
>>
>>1351224
Why did i actually laugh at that
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.