[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /asp/, I believe we have a problem. One that involves our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (876 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
876 KB, 2208x1242
So /asp/, I believe we have a problem. One that involves our fellow wrestling companions.

This used to be my favorite board. Filled with fight challenges, martial art knowledge, and of course, the antics of wu as he learns how to actually fight.

is there any way we can have a more balanced board? I have to scroll two pages just to find a boxing thread.

And fighting/MMA thread I guess.
>>
>>1351101
search button on top, problem solved friend. ALso kojo guy backed out of his fight with florida anon, thats pretty much it.
>>
>>1351101
blame /sp/, they tricked hiro-moot into putting wrestling here.
>>
>>1351101
cuck
>>
>>1351101
wrestling ruined /asp/
>>
What does this thread have to do with BMJ vs AJ Styles?
>>
File: yourwelcome.jpg (12 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yourwelcome.jpg
12 KB, 500x281
>>1351113
saved this board from getting deleted.
>>
>>1351116
You guys are seriously different from the rest of 4chan...
>>
>>1351131
back 2 reddit
>>
>>1351132
kek, you made him cry
>>
Yeah you can have hiro move wrestling back to /sp/ where it belongs
>>
>>1351145
Too late now. Deancuck is here to stay and there's no getting rid of him
>>
>>1351116
no, i just stopped posting here and lurking the board. i'm not one of you autists.
>>
>>1351101
Use the fucking catalogue, filter wrestling threads or put your boxing shit at the top you fucking stupid idiot.

And please have sex.
>>
ITT: Cucks complain about being cucked.
>>
File: Roman Reigns.jpg (23 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Roman Reigns.jpg
23 KB, 642x361
HEY /ASP/

I RESPECT YOUR BOARD CULTURE MAN, SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW

HEY (CITY NAME), YOU RESPECT BOARD CULTURE TOO RIGHT? YEAH THAT'S COOL

BUT I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I KNOW ABOUT MARTIAL ARTS WHEN I COCK THIS FIST AND HIT YOU IN THE FACE

BOOOOOLIEVE DAT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.