[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you book this man asp?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: WWE - Dean Ambrose.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
WWE - Dean Ambrose.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
How would you book this man asp?
>>
>>1350775
He and Roman should just leave
>>
Releasing him
>>
>>1350775
>wins MITB
>cahses it in on the same night on a beaten down Rollins
>Reigns wants rematch since he never got pinned
>Leads up to Shield triple threat at Mania nect year
>>
>>1350775
Firing him.
>>
>>1350775
Release him
>>
>>1350775
Making him an hero on live tv.
>>
>Win the briefcase
>A couple months later, he drags a ref, Cole, JBL, Byro and some timekeepers into the arena at like 3 in the morning.
>There's a bed in the ring.
>Roman is sleeping in it.
>He has a teddy bear wearing a little flak jacket.
>Dean Ambrose keeps shushing everybody when they ask what the fuck is going on.
>Ambrose cashes in
>Covers Roman
>Roman kicks out
>Gets up
>Not even awake enough to notice everybody, goes and gets a glass of water.
>Gets back in bed, unintentionally spearing Dean in the process
>ONE TWO THREE
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16NjjDPLlc
>>
>>1350775
Who?
>>
File: 1453682940593.jpg (24 KB, 298x208) Image search: [Google]
1453682940593.jpg
24 KB, 298x208
>>1350785
>>1350791
Plz never greentext again
>>
>>1350775
Making him job to BMJ and Roman bbygurl Reigns.
>>
>>1350775
>wins MITB
>cashes in on an injured Roman
>3 dirty deads
>kickout
>gets pinned after 1 (one) spear
>gets Sandowed
>>
Does Deanetty even have a moveset? All I can remember are a punch of shitty looking punches and Dirty Deeds. A lot of people complain about Ramen having a limited moveset, but Deanetty is actually worse.
>>
Dude needs to stop jumping on shit.

Oh and stop the jab and slap. It`s gay as shit.
>>
>>1350777
+1
>>
just fire him and bring on someone more credible.
>>
>>1350791
Kek
>>
>>1350975
Yes, because Roman also pinned Triple H clean
>>
>>1350775
I'd release him and his ratings killing friends from the shield.
>>
Change his whole gimmick

He's Mick Foley Lite, right now.
>>
fuck deanetty
>>
>>1350791
A NATURAL ATHLETE!
>>
>>1350999
mick foley shite more like.
>>
>>1351014
stfu dean mark and drop your mixtape
>>
>Win money in the back
>at summerslam's main event(which will be rollins/reigns because the WWE are cock suckers) he cashes in
> Wins
> Holds title until December where he loses to rollins through shennigans and loses his rematch the next night through shennigans
> Wins royal rumble because he came so close last year
> Reigns pins Rollins at fastlane
> Shield triple threat 2.0 at WM
>>
>>1351018
kek
>>
>>1351019
>Seth Rollins vs 2 unlikeable, untalent niggas

He just got done telling you he was carrying the company, why you gotta make crossfit jesus carry those hacks through wrestlemania?
>>
>>1351026
its not my fault Deanetty is over and Roman Reigns will be in the main event for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>1351042
dean hasn't had a good match or cu a good promo in months.

If people didn't boo roman so much he would be the forgotten shield memebr 100%,

Only popular to spite le shit promo guy
>>
>>1350775
He has jobber written all over him.
>>
>>1351026

Money in the bank looks so shit now.

>owens and zayn won't win, they want those two feuding over the ic title.
>Cesaro won't win because
>league of nations man won't win because why the fuck would he, go away.
>Jericho won't win you stupid idiot

Dean's the only nigga they'll push with this if they're sticking to 6 guys in the match. And dean's not interesting, so fuck that.
>>
>>1350775
>dean is tired of being the deanetty wants to challenge for the wwe title
>tells shane or steph he wants that number one contender seth says no way that he hasnt done anything to warrent it and he desrves a chance. Deanetty tries to get it into him seth laughs it off and says if he wants to get to top the like the future of this buiness like the archtiect seth rollins you need to be a risk taker, that will he take that match if ambrose puts up his career. Dean agrees
>dean gets to pick his match the deanetty cage match again
>match comes he starts destroying seth, looks like he will get the better of him but seth comes back and shows hes the A+ player and plays deans own game and better, we start to the finish ambrose goes for the wackyline but seth hits him with a superkick ambrose gets desperate and goes for the barbwire bat and tries to hit him barely misses so tries to get seth into the ddt but seth counters into the pedigree 1-2-3 seth wins and dean goes back to CZW to reign supreme, Seth goes on to get his title match beat roman for their grudge.
Everybody wins.
>>
File: GetRektSurvivorSeries2015.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GetRektSurvivorSeries2015.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>1350975
>>
>>1350775
By making him get bullied by Roman. I'll make Ambrose suck Roman's dick live, that's how bad i'll fuck him up.
>>
>>1350777
Trips speak truth
>>
>>1350961
me too, for 1/2 a second till i realized it would all be booked around making roman look strong
>>
>>1351206
kek
>>
jobber
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.