[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board has officially fallen to shit. Fuck wwe just go onto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1464551946232.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
1464551946232.png
69 KB, 366x401
This board has officially fallen to shit. Fuck wwe just go onto /tv/ its not a sport so it doesnt fucking belong
>>
cry more
>>
thoughts on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66dVx9LbrA
>>
File: nowaykimosabe.jpg (43 KB, 539x327) Image search: [Google]
nowaykimosabe.jpg
43 KB, 539x327
>>1350762
No way, kimosabe... this is our house now.
>>
File: kek3.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
kek3.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>>1350762
What would you like to discuss friend?
>>
>>1350762
Well to be fair it's Deanmark that is ruining this board. He makes up 99% of the shitposting in this board.
>>
>>1350833
Speaking of I haven't seen him in a few days
>>
>implying we wanted to come to this shitty board

/wwe/ sucks ass now and is /ks/ tier. Divafags and the Deanfag have ruined it. I miss /sp/ and the flags ;_;
>>
>>1350762
>Skateboarding
>Sport

>Fucking about with bb guns
>sport

HEMA is the only thing apart from Steroid soap operas that is worth reading on this board, go back to ur gay little bb game or play paintball like a normal loser.
>>
>>1350848
he got v& m8.
>>
>>1350762

Wrestling is the only real, mature thing on here, the rest of you faggots wanna talk about your airsoft toys or the best martial arts that won't actually protect you.
>>
File: The Deancuck Scourge.png (24 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
The Deancuck Scourge.png
24 KB, 400x405
>>1350884
Thank god, no wonder the threads and conversations hare have been mostly decent today. Maybe we'll be able to get some order in this board. Looks like the good times are coming to /wwe/.
>>1350867
Well apparently Deancuck is out of sight. Divafags are annoying, but you can just ignore them and they'll move on. Looks like this board's luck is turning.
>>
>>1350848
>>1350914
He was here literally a few hours ago spamming his youtube video and has been samefagging the general all day
>>
>>1350867
I don't know how you can even remotely compare people liking divas to the otherwordly autism of dean mark
>>
>>1350917
>few hours ago
That just means that this place was at peace for once in that timespan. Remember Deancuck never sleeps; he shitpost 24/7.
>>
being a crying little bitch isn't an sport either
>>
>>1350914
>filtering my trip
>thinking im deancuck
triggered nigger
>>
>>1350940
Well to be honest I filter any trip that has ANY mention of Dean Ambrose, or has Deancuck-esque shitpost like "lose weight", "kys manlet", or "dweeb".

Anyways what is your trip?
>>
>>1350762
Get worked mark
>>
This shit board would be dead without us, kid.
>>
Why not just give wrestling its own board? make everybody happy
>>
>>1351182
we dont care but this board would be scrapped with so little posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 595x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 595x588
>>1350762
The problem is that these threads will devour any board they are on. They really just need their own board at this point.
>>
>>1351339
That or confine them to a general.
>>
Based /wwe/ getting the heat
>>
>>1351342
janny is too lazy to do that. shitpost threads are left up for hours upon hours even when reported
>>
>>1351342

>confine them to a general

You do realize that there's a person, that's right person, who at least lurks this board 24 hours a day doing his best to run it into the ground possibly cause summer is here and while all his friends are out hanging out he's stuck in his room all day
>>
File: 5b2.gif (432 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
5b2.gif
432 KB, 500x394
>>1350762
Honestly, /asp/ has been a bad ideea from the very beggining. Toy guns can go on /toy/ or /k/, skateboard and parkour on /n/ (or /sp/), martial arts on /sp/ and wrestling on /tv/. But people on those boards will just get triggered and complain bcause they don't think it belongs there for whatever stupid nitpick.
>>
>>1351183
but this board was fine with little posts before /wre/ invaded. It was a slow board, and like other slow boards, the posts were less meme shitposts and more quality
>>
>>1351525
>>1351443
Well, /jp/ is a slow board and it's shit.
I just don't like this idea of an "alternative" sport. It's either a sport or it's something else. I don't like creating a thousand diferent categories just to fit some people's autism.
>>
The obvious thing to do is give the wrestlefags their own board. /wre/ or some shit. Then the misfits can have /asp/ back.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.