[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be you >be a young-ish WWE midcarder hoping for that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: MKrcN.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
MKrcN.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>be you
>be a young-ish WWE midcarder hoping for that one angle that will finally push you to the top of the card
>you get the call that you and 15 other midcarders are all going to be facing Cena and Orton in a 16-vs-2 tag team match
>deep down in your gut you know you'll never recover from this

Was this the greatest burial to ever air on live TV? If they tried something like this for Roman, how ballistic do you think the IWC would go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndgVcE7w0uo
>>
>>1350212
Up there with the Haitch and Kennedy vs ECW roster match as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEoPmLULr10
>>
>>1350212
>all those vanilla, boots and solid-colored tights no-namers
>>
that roster full of jobbers and jabronis deserved it
>>
>>1350645
Yeah, Randy Orton is a real shitter.
>>
>>1350212
Just once I want them to set up a match like this and have one of the top guys lose to the second guy out on a fluke.
>>
>>1350212
Those were the days. Loved that shit as a kid. The 2 handsome top guys i was a fan of ,burying everyone. Perfection.
>>
Y u post this thread again??
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.