[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Record low ratings >Falling house show numbers >Crowd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: roman-reigns-tlc-promo.0.jpg (161 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tlc-promo.0.jpg
161 KB, 650x366
>Record low ratings
>Falling house show numbers
>Crowd hates his guts

Why is Vince still standing behind him? He didn't even give Diesel or Lex Luger this much leeway.
>>
>>1349879
Oh pluuuuuu-eeezzzzz stop it with that shit already! Got toss a salad, you stretch mark bitch!
>>
he's not a bad guy
>>
he's not a good guy
>>
>>1349879

lex and big kev were at least charismatic
>>
so my boy no way jose can win the rumble and beat him clean at Mania
>>
>>1349887
>>1349894
He's a ROACH!

Based Roman Roach 2.19, I just killed the company.
>>
>>1349894
He's THE record low ratings guy
>>
Every time he does "I'm the GUY" speech this is the only thing I can think about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_Ijr621tM
>>
>Bischoff walks out on the RAW after Roman draws the least profitable PPV ever
>he reveals that Roman was a WCW sleeper agent trained from youth to kill WWE ratings and win him the Monday Night War years after the fact

How hard do you mark?
>>
>>1350145
10 mark
>>
>>1349879
Vince wont admit his fetish is shit tier.

Roman is his last chance to get a Mastodon over so he wont let it fail.
>>
>>1349885
Sufferin' succotash son. You mad?
>>
>>1350117

That's HBGay.
>>
>>1350145
Monday Night Wars: Civil War
>>
File: kek.jpg (160 KB, 941x444) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
160 KB, 941x444
>>1350145
>>
>>1350136
Holy Shit this movie was pretty cool as a kid. Probably one of first movie where kids get stuck in mmo
Also didnt know Frodo was the 99 lives guy
>>
>>1350145
Then Vince takes out a revolver and blows his brains out on live television. NWO music plays. How hard do u mark?
>>
>>1350152
Vince could try pushing a good mastodon instead.
>>
>>1351882
STOP FUCKING BUMPING EVERY AWFUL ROMAN BAIT THREAD YOU AUTIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1350145
finally the invasion angle pays off
>>
>>1352027
And for this, Vince is a moron. You are making a oroduct....for the fans!
If the fans are saying "we don't like this guy", then stop pushing them. Vince simply doesn't care what fans think or want, and you can tell with how hard he tried to bury Daniel Bryan. He really didn't want that little bastard to get over. Same reason he has buried Zack Ryder for a solid 6years straight.
Don't get why he can't just admit that he can be wrong at times.
>>
>>1352053
Vince doesn't make a product for the fans: Vince makes a product for himself.
>>
>>1352084
>Vince doesn't make the product for the fans: Vince makes a product for himself.

We saw how well that's worked out for TNA and WCW.
>>
>>1352084
Which is why he's a moron. Vince doesn't pay to watch his own product, or buy merchandise. People who make movies or TV shows have to understand the fanbase they are catering to. Vince just doesn't get wrestling fans.
>>
>>1352102
It's almost like Vince is an out-of-touch senile prick with zero self-awareness or something!
>>
The samoan's have dirt on Vince, he is powerless to fight back until Daddy AnoaŹ»i is happy
>>
>>1352690
>Rosey
>Rikishi
>Usos
>>
>>1349879
>>Falling house show numbers

What are you basing that off of?

Your feelings?
>>
>>1351102
Very hard cuz Vince's goin to prison.
>>
>>1352730
Kek
>>
>>1352730
Official reports pulled out of my ass. Which is a more reliable source than any Roman Reigns fan.
>>
>>1354982
>delusion
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.