[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they truly the GOAT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Are they truly the GOAT?
>>
>>1349713
Their usual PPV reviews with the three-man team are great.
But anything that strays from that is shit. Double-shit if Maffew is involved because he has the personality of a forced-sarcastic tree stump.
>>
>>1349713
I think they've jumped the shark recently. Now the show is more about their in-jokes and personalities than it is actually talking about the wrestling.
Not to mention that they review movies, games and recent PPVs now. What the fuck's up with that?
>>
Yes. More over than Crocodile Dundalk and Roesputin combined.

OOC > Jay >>> V1
>>
>>1349713
They're good but take too long to release reviews.
>>
>>1349718
Whatcha got against the reviews for The Room or Samurai Cop? They were amazing

>>1349726
They've got lives. It's hard to get around their three schedules
>>
>>1349767
Samurai Cop was one of the best episodes they've ever done. "Kick off... what the fuck is this?!"

The Room was meh
>>
Definitely the best wrestling banter going.
>>
>>1349767
I didn't start watching these guys to hear their opinions on videogames and movies.
>>
Important question. Who is your boy?
>>
>>1349828
Boy from the show or wrestling in general?
>>
>>1349836
Wrasslin
>>
>>1349840
aigfht. Paul London is my boy if he is eligible as a boy
>>
>>1349842
Mine is Rhyno
>>
>>1349713
Yes.
>>
File: my boy.jpg (33 KB, 399x493) Image search: [Google]
my boy.jpg
33 KB, 399x493
>>1349828
there can be only one
>>
I wish it didn't take them forever to make new reviews they are great.
>>
>>1349828
If Regal can be V1's boy, Cesaro should be eligible to be mine
>>
>>1349874
Would you give him a tenner?
>>
>>1349828
Stevie Richards
>>
File: Crash800.jpg (102 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Crash800.jpg
102 KB, 800x572
>>1349828
For some unexplainable reason, Crash Holly. IDK, I even think the 24/7 rule was pretty retarded but he had some fun times with that shit. He had a pretty based theme, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Kp4r--JTc
>>
>>1350168
finally. Someone has adopted Crash
>>
yeah mudslide had me in tears
>>
>>1349828
Malenko is my boy
>>
Smarkbusters is better than this
>>
>>1351078
Fucking lol
>>
File: Buff_Bagwell_-_Mark_Bagwell_02.jpg (85 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
Buff_Bagwell_-_Mark_Bagwell_02.jpg
85 KB, 500x584
>>1349828
allways and forever #1 boy.
>>
What storylines would you like to see the lads cover? The Invasion would be great because it has good and shit mixed together.
>>
>>1350289
Well technically I've been a mark for him for over a decade so it's less an adoption and me talking about it. He just happened to be around doing fun things with some attention placed on him when I was only just starting to watch wrestling, and then I did well with him in Smackdown 2 on the PS1 and that sealed the deal.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.