[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whats the real reason that Shane is back? If they wanted someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Vince McMahon.jpg (30 KB, 455x304) Image search: [Google]
Vince McMahon.jpg
30 KB, 455x304
So whats the real reason that Shane is back? If they wanted someone to run each brand they have HHH/Vince/Steph to do that. Is it possible that Vince wants to make amends with Shane and make him heir?
>>
1. To sell tickets for Mania
2. To get marks like you to believe that they'll be any change
>>
Shane's business failed. Mcmahons can only do wrestling op, you should know that by now
>>
>>1349469
Vince secretly wants Shane to takeover things after he dies. All he's really giving Haitch is NXT.
>>
>>1349478
>implying NXT will survive the brand split
>>
>>1349476
>Shane's business failed.

But it didn't?
>>
Vince wanted to leave TV in 200 fucking 8. His heirs did such a bad fucking job that he's still around on TV today.
>>
>>1349480
How so?
>>
File: The End.png (20 KB, 583x190) Image search: [Google]
The End.png
20 KB, 583x190
>>1349484
NXT talent will be shoved onto Smackdown, which makes sense as its not very profitable
>>
>>1349469
He came back just in time to spoil HHH's plans.

Think about it, HHH has been brainwashing smarks ever since he put Daniel Bryan over. Taking selfies with indie darlings, dirtsheet sites suddenly never say anything bad about him, the whole NXT """revolution""", Roman's terrible booking just so HHH can look much better in comparison, and now Shane came back and ruined all that plotting in 4 months.

The brand split is back, NXT may end soon, SD will become the "IWC" show and all the credit will go to Shane, not HHH.
>>
>>1349489
By that logic I guess HHH is being left with nothing then
>>
>>1349504
>implying he won't be running Smackdown from behind the scenes
>>
>>1349493
Do you really think Shane was that smart to caught on?
>>
>>1349504
no he will have the actual development he hasnt used or need more time that learning at the performance center.
>>
They needed a match for undertaker and all the good wrestlers were injured
>>
>>1349493
>Roman's terrible booking just so HHH can look much better in comparison,

Reigns was getting booked exactly like all of Vince's chosen guys were in the mid-90s, it wasn't HHH politicking.

Vince is just utterly inept.
>>
>>1349478
Last time I checked Shane and Hiatch are pretty bro with eachother, both love the business and I could see them coming up with some great shit together.

I think Vince should start backing off now really, enjoy a bit of retirement, or at least a more relaxed position. I get worried for the old man, and I still hope the best for him.
>>
>>1349510
I still think it should have been Sting and have him go out with a bang.
>>
>>1349531
Sting was injured I thought
>>
>>1349532
He was, but they could have worked a match. WWE booking at its finest. Now we will never see Taker vs Sting.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.