[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NXT Discussion Thread: Go Home To The End
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
>Tye Dillinger def. Buddy Murphy

Tye is like the Zack Ryder of NXT. Like he is the most over undercard guy they have in Developmental who is trying so hard to get people to hate him because TECHNICALLY he's suppose to be a heel but now he's just "Tweening" which is the most common thing most stars are doing these days because its the "hip" thing to do so.

>Austin Aries def. Elias Samson via submission

Elias is fucking remarkable at getting people to fucking naturally despise him. He has that fucking seething Jeff Jarrett levels of heat something most heels besides Stephanie McMahon don't have right now on the main roster because its "cool to cheer heels." With a bit of tuning, Elias could have a solid job position in the company for awhile until a better heel comes along

>Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano def. The Revival

Ciampa/Gargano are obviously going to Smackdown and in exchange for the Vaudevillians (which are also going to Smackdown) Raw will get The Revival as the new J/J

>We then had the LONGEST FUCKING CONTRACT SIGNING IN THE HISTORY OF FUCKING EVER AND IT DIDN'T EVEN INVOLVE ANY SORT OF TABLES SPOT OR BRAWL OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER between Joe/Balor.
>>
dillinger is more popular than half the faces on the main roster.

brand split should be good for him, maybe becomes main event guy in nxt
>>
>>1349511

He might go to Smackdown he has the potential to fill in the hole Cody left behind

He'd fucking die on Raw. Raw is gonna be Ryder's show sadly because Raw will need jobbers
>>
File: xx.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
xx.gif
2 MB, 320x180
How Apollo got called up before somebody with a gimmick and charisma and personality is beyond me but it is for the best since they ruin all their call ups. Going to be interesting to see how they ruin him when brands split.
>>
That Balor/Joe backstage interview legit had me in stitches
Balor's literally laughably shit at talking.
>>
>>1349893
He should never talk like not even in interviews or wwe youtube exclusive things

It just doesn't work
>>
>>1349890

Apollo has more of a gimmick than 99.999% of the ROH roster

Most ROH stars gimmicks are just "I get paid to wrestle"
>>
>>1349893

It really didn't help it ate up so much time when they only have an hour of product
>>
>>1349901

They're never gonna turn Balor heel unless he's fighting Roman Reigns

Heel Styles vs Face Balor sounds fucking disgusting
>>
>>1349383
That Joe/Balor thing wasn't a contract signing. It was supposed to be a sit down interview. The signing was Asuka and Nia
>>
Anyone else happy to see Tye on the The End card?
Sad that he will job tho
>>
>>1350390

Whatever it was it was fucking terrible and went on way too long

You couldn't have done this shit on a WWE.com interview or the WWE Facebook page?

>>1350414

La Sombra's hype video legit was 10/10
>>
>>1350414
I'm really happy about it, doesn't matter if he jobs if they put on the kind of match they're capable of. It's his biggest match probably so the eyeballs will be good to have as long as it's not a squash.

If it wasn't for Nia being a thing this card would be really something wrestling wise
>>
>>1350567
I think it will be extremely good desu. With this few matches each match is guaranteed enough time to be as good as it can be. All wrestlers on the card except Nia are cream of the crop talent and even Nia is not that bad. Really looking forward to it
>>
>>1349890
Tye got deafening silence when he went up to the main roster as part of the ECW New Superstars Initiative, maybe the big wigs are still weary of him because of that, even though he now has what it takes.
>>
>when womanlet nip spergs out
>>
>>1350440
Why does WWE have such a raging hard-on for hiring masked wrestlers and having them unmask? When was the last time we had a heel luchadora? Also, Cien Almas sounds hilariously familiar to Mil Muertes.
>>
>>1350585
Evil sin cara
>>
>>1350440
>La Sombra's hype video legit was 10/10
He had a dark match before NXT dallas, dude is super crisp and legit in the ring, cant wait. Hope he has learned decent english.
>>
>>1349523
They better not send Ryder to Raw. Haitch and Shane needs to save him.
>>
File: O240Sud.jpg (57 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
O240Sud.jpg
57 KB, 640x510
>>1350575
> yes, asgooka is a cream of the crop talent
>>
>>1350597
>He thinks Vince won't be micro managing Smackdown
>>
>>1350598
She is literally the best female wrestler WWE has ever had on their payroll you meme loving spud
>>
>>1350607
Factually incorrect and that would still be like saying genital warts are better than aids
>>
>>1350615
Ok then name one better female wrestler in WWE?
>>
>>1350620
SashA+ Banks
>>
>>1350620
aja kong
bull nakano
sara del rey
>>
>>1350634
Sara has never wrestled for WWE, she shouldn't count
>>
>>1350634
nakano and kong were beasts
>>
>>1350623
imagine being this worked
>>
>>1350638
>She is literally the best female wrestler WWE has ever had on their payroll
>payroll
should have worded it better because she is on their payroll and even asuka put sara over as one of the best when they signed her.
But if youre changing it now then i guess.
>>
Elias is the best entertainer in NXT actually. Prove me wrong

PS: Bálor súcks
>>
>>1350641
fucking saved, nice.
>>
>>1349383
Tye needs a big push, he could go all the way. Not everyone brings a sign to the show but everyone has hands...ten is basically the new "yes! Yes! Yes!". I never imagined a numbers based gimmick could go over but who has a better intro on nxt? No one.

Imagine him coming in ten in the royal rumble and winning? Imagine losing match no. ten in a winning streak due to a count out? This shit writes itself.
>>
>>1350708
He's 35
>>
>>1350708
>NXT marks
>>
>>1350708
I just found out that Tye was the "i just kicked Stan" guy. My mind was blown
>>
>>1350721
>The roman empire
>>
>>1350641
>ass so fat it bounced her back up to her feet
>>
>>1350730
No.
>>
>>1350373
>Apollo has more of a gimmick than 99.999% of the ROH roster
>Most ROH stars gimmicks are just "I get paid to wrestle"

You're that dummy who thought Bobby Fish and DALTON F'N CASTLE were interchangeable, aren't you?
>>
>>1349383
Why is Finn so fucking bad on the microphone and in the ring?
>>
>>1349383
>Go Home To The End
Holy shit, I had no idea this was next week. The card is looking pretty fucking lame desu.
>>
>>1349890
There's nothing to ruin. He's laughably bad.
>>
>>1351641
>hating on based Tye
end urself my man
>>
>>1351641
rock bottom yourself
>>
>>1351639
>Revival vs. Alpha Boyz
>Aries vs. Nakamura
>Cien Almas

>lame

State of your taste
>>
>>1350585
Sombra unmasked in CMLL before WWE signed him.

Him being handsome as fuck is almost certainly what sealed his deal for WWE.
>>
>>1350641
>how do you want your hips in 5 years f a m
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>1351643
My bad, I thought you were talking about Crews.
>>
>>1351680
>>Revival vs. Alpha Boyz
First match was disappointing.
>>Aries vs. Nakamura
Might be good.
>>Cien Almas
Never seen him before but these debut Takeover matches are never great except Nakamura.
>>
>>1351735
A few botches ruined a whole match for you? That's weak, lad.

>might

No gif of Aries could be smug enough to accurately convey my reaction to this.
>>
>>1351759
>A few botches ruined a whole match for you? That's weak, lad.
Nah. It was a match I'd describe as "pretty good". Never kicked over into its potential as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>1351801
Almost like they knew they were having a rematch or something...
>>
>>1351805
Okay dude. Sorry that I'm not as hype for this Takeover as you are. It might be really good, obviously I'm hoping it is. I hope they prove me wrong.
>>
>>1351833
>prostrating yourself this hard

Weak.
>>
>>1351836
>prostrating
kek
It's just a thread for shitposting about NXT, don't get so emotional.
>>
>>1351839
And now you're projecting...
>>
>>1351840
No, sorry. It's just obvious my man.

Enjoy Takeover!
>>
>>1351858
You can keep insisting I'm "emotional" or whatever passive-aggressive tripe you wanna throw at me, but that's not gonna make you any less of a fuccboiii.
>>
American Alpha called up when?
>>
>>1351870
Probably when the brand split happens and WWE realises their tag team division is basically just le happy sperg negros and a certified G.
>>
>>1351870
Post-SummerSlam is the going rumour.
>>
I'm gay for Tye 2bh
>>
do u guys think aries will win i do
>>
Dillinger is supposed to be a heel?
>>
>>1354089
yeah but he got too over so now he's sorta in the middle.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.