[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being a WWE wrestler even worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download (5).jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
11 KB, 284x177
They're flying and driving from city to city and state to state and country to country, sleeping in strange beds every night, working both televised shows and house shows, having to memorize promos, having to maintain a workout routine despite being on the move all the time, having to eat a healthy diet without losing their gains but also having to make up for all the sedentary traveling as well as being surrounded by shitty food all the time and not having stable places to eat, having to be actors and stuntmen and choreographers all in one, having to do autograph signings and promotional events, only seeing their families like two months out of the whole year, having to push past injuries, having to resist painkiller addiction, absolutely destroying their bodies even by working properly, and most of them never even get to fucking main-event. Is it worth it?
>>
>>1349360
Even lowcard guys make a couple hundred thousand a year, at least on the main roster. Honestly, some people can handle that life, others can't.

I travel all the time for business, I'm home maybe five days out of a month, and I often have work anyway for those days, but I'm fine with that. The extra pay means I retire early, and I get to really treat myself to whatever I goddamn please.
>>
>>1349374
How many cocks has your wife sucked this month pham?
>>
>>1349360
Nope, wrestling isn't real
>>
Wife's at home
>>
>>1349393
>implying I could trust a woman with my lifestyle

At most I've done tinder and other bullshit like that. Never anything serious.
>>
Now you gotta be super-husband
>>
it's alot better than being a wrestler back in the 80's and early-mid 90's
>>
>>1349393
Judging from his post, he wouldn't know. Dude's a total tool.
>>
you sell like that ill tag you for real
>>
>>1349397
What's she doing?
>>
>>1349570
don't know
>>
>>1349360
most of them get into the business because its all they want to do that's why Daniel Bryan was so sad about retiring.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.