[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does genetics limit us versus technique, experience,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1200
How much does genetics limit us versus technique, experience, and training? Does someone shorter than 5'7 even have a chance of making it big in MMA, or are the height and weight limitations just too great? It doesn't seem like anyone truly cares about lower weight divisions anyway.
>>
>>1349277
>lower weights
>Conor McGregor
stay cuck the biggest paid
the best MMA fighter of all time is a lower weight
>>
>>1349282
>the best MMA fighter of all time

Fuck off Dana. Don't you have something better to do than shit posting, like sucking off Rousey's cock?
>>
>>1349287
>being this triggered
all according to keku
>>
>>1349300
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1349277
>How much does genetics limit us versus technique, experience, and training?

>genetics
If you're average, that's fine.
If you've above average, that helps.

>technique
That's a result of training.

>experience
Doesn't mean shit
Training is experience, but you can train and get nothing out of it, but you can train and get a lot out of it.
It's not about how much you train, as long as you train enough. It's about how efficiently you train.

There are inefficient ways to do things, and there are efficient ways to do things.
Training martial arts is included in "things."

option 1: dig a grave with a plastic disposable spoon
option 2: dig a grave with a fucking shovel

If you want to get that grave dug in an efficient amount of time, with the least amount of energy spent, you use the fucking shovel.

Some guy has an experience of digging a grave with a plastic spoon, and some other guy has experience of digging a grave with a shovel, I'm picking the guy who knows how to use the shovel to dig graves to dig a fucking grave for me.
>>
>>1349287
>like sucking off Rousey's cock?
>implying you wouldn't suck that cock like an industrial vacuum set on overdrive
>>
>>1349277
>someone shorter than 5'6
There's more to genetics than your height.

>the height and weight limitations just too great
Check out the height and weight of all these flyweights.
http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

>it doesn't seem like anyone truly cares about lower weight divisions anyway
It's not about that. If you're a fighter, it's about fighting. When you're in that cage, all that matters is what happens between you and your opponent.
>>
>>1349330
God I wish
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.