[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will he come back and destroy all these manlets like sami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: goldberg.png (176 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.png
176 KB, 424x318
When will he come back and destroy all these manlets like sami zayn and fat fuck owens?
>>
GOATBERG
>>
Who can be behind this post?
>>
i hope soon friend.
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24 KB, 442x233) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24 KB, 442x233
>>1349050
IT'S ME AUSTIN
>>
>>1349016
Goldberg sucked in his prime. 50 year old Goldberg would be even worst since he is probably even worst in the ring now, due to age.
>>
>>1349065
are you autistic?
wrestling has never been about real wrestling that's why the biggest draws were hogan, austin and the rock.
>>
>>1349065
nobody cared about that besides people who never watched him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eIuSAxHhUA look at how over he was. He can definitely show up and spear some jobbers
>>
>>1349069
Austin, Hogan and Rock were able to work 20 minute matches, if not longer. Goldberg did one thing and one thing only. Squash matches. Simply because he couldn't wrestle, couldn't sell and had no ring ability. Roman looks like Benoit compared to Goldberg.
>>
>>1349016
>Segment with Roman
>"you got one hell of a spear, kid. In my prime we could have some great matches"
>duh crub runs in
>spears galore
>Roman finally over
>>
>>1349079
Yeah, and he was still a draw and over as fuck.
>>
>>1349079
Watch the main event of Halloween Havoc 1998
>>
Even though he isn't on the level of Guerrero or Hart, he still pulled off really compelling matches. Only if Reigns could do that.
>>
>>1349016
go home vince russo
>>
>>1349097
BASED YOGA MAN carried his ass through that, though. Nobody can ever name anything else other than Havoc 98 because he was carried. BYM carefully plotted his matches before with who he was working with. Goldberg apparently worked really well with that style.
>>
>>1349198
Steiner Fall Brawl 2000
>>
>>1349065
I agree with what you said, but god damn son, are you a fucking retard? It's worse, not fucking worst.
>>
>goldberg returns
>something something
>he faces roman for the title at ppv
>he almost wins but brock interferes
>this sets up their match for summer slam
>>
>goldberg returns
>haitch puts himself over again ala brock return
>>
>>1349338
HHH would let Goldberg go over as many times as he wants as long as he wins at Mania
>>
File: 1459836652164.jpg (15 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
1459836652164.jpg
15 KB, 300x165
>Goldberg can't wrestle

When will this meme end?
>>
>>1349341
the whole reason 50/50 booking exists is cause of haitch
>>
>implying Jerigoat wouldn't lock him in a frontlock and publicly humiliate him again
>>
>>1349356
>>1349414
^^^

when he'll be able to take on Jericho 1v1 in a real fight

meaning never.
kek
>>
Zayn is 6'1"
>>
>Brock was in WWE 12 before his return
>Showed up the night after WM 28

>Sting is the pre-order for WWE 2k15
>Shows up at Survivor Series just after release

>Goldberg is the pre-order for 2k17

Face it, guys, it's happening
>>
>>1349414
Goldberg buried Jericho though in wwe
>>
His first feud is burying Dean, the he jobs to Roman, then he leaves.
>>
>>1349415
jericho has been on rockstar mode, goldberg has been training with MMA dudes, now would be the time goldberg can get revenge.
>>
>>1349414
You mean like how Frank Mir got lucky against Leaner? Goldberg has been doing MMA training and workouts for the last 7-8 years and is still in remarkable shape.
>>
>>1349679
>Frank Mir got lucky
What's lucky about going for a submission and getting it? lol
>>
>>1349069
>Austin and Rock couldn't wrestle

Austin was an amazing wrestler even past his injury, even if his athleticism was stinted. Rocky was all about showmanship and athleticism, and great in his own way.

>>1349083
>>Roman finally over

That wouldn't work
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.