[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAW RATINGS GO DOWN EVEN WITH CENA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: Roman_Reigns-confetti-sur.0.jpg (47 KB, 702x395) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns-confetti-sur.0.jpg
47 KB, 702x395
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0601/612283/how-was-wwe-raw-viewership-with-john-cena-return-on-memorial-day/

>Monday's Memorial Day episode of WWE RAW, with John Cena's return, drew 3.229 million viewers. This is down 1% from last week's 3.268 million viewers.
>For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.282 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.324 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.081 million viewers.

NOT EVEN BMJ CAN SAVE WWE FROM ROMAN.

GET THE BELT OFF HIM BEFORE THEY GO BANKRUPT
>>
>>1347936
B-but muh bmj meme
>>
>>1347936
Its memorial day, people are out with family barbequing or something
>>
1% drop on Memorial Day is pretty good actually.

Put the belt back on BMJ. Fuck Roman.
>>
>>1347936
not even chris jericho can save us from the indy shitters
>>
Barely down with all the normies either with their families or watching game 7?

Based BMJ
>>
>>1347950
This was a pretty shit raw content-wise

If I had something else recorded I would have turned off the final hour
>>
>Warriors vs Thunder Game 7
>Stanley Cup Finals Game 1
>>
BMJ & AJ drew the strongest rating. BASED.

It was Memorial Day and game 7 of apehoop
>>
kek retarded wrestling smarks who haave an iq of 4 have no idea they went up against the highest rating basketball cf game of course not kek. fucking retarded smarks kys
>>
>>1348008
>Romark making excuses for his continuous failure
>>
File: Bitches can't see my dick.webm (1 MB, 200x130) Image search: [Google]
Bitches can't see my dick.webm
1 MB, 200x130
>>1347936
Based BMJ drawing on MEMORIAL DAY.
>>
>>1347936
YOu do realize that WWE was going up against Game seven of the NBA Semi Finals and Game one of the Stanley Cup Finals. It was bound to happen. The ratings will be even worse if any Finals games come on a Monday. Nothing you can do about June and July.
>>
Worst RAW since WM vs Game 7 of NBA Semi Finals...
It was obviously
>>
that's still impressive with Memorial Day and the NHL and NBA playoffs
>>
>>1348138
>>1348008
Buh buh buh last week I got told smarks arent the target audience. I was told that kids were. Buh buh kids dont watch those things in droves like adults of the smark age would. These things arent lining up for me guys. Please help. Its almost as if kids tuned in anyway and adults watched other stuff. Why would kids numbera be dropping off they dont know the difference? Its almost as if WWEs decline is because they are writing off their adult audience.

...nah
>>
They would have made it better if Roman and Cena started having sex with each other in the middle of the ring while Vince jerked off in the corner.
>>
The fact that the ratings didn't even go down is a testament to how much cena draws
>>
THEY DON'T WANT NONE
>>
Batista, please save us. I'm sorry for all I said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTSDH-fbd3A
>>
>>1347936
It was Memorial Day and an NBA Game 7 was going on. When the ratings are shit next week you can say that WWE is tanking.

Not bumping this shit thread
>>
>Roman-less Smackdown with BMJ as the champion will be the highest rated show on television
Who's hyped?
>>
>>1347936

The first hour of the show was an ad break every 5 minutes... ofc they tanked.... after the 35 min intro speech.... if you were in UK, there were 12 ad breaks by the time the first match ended
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24 KB, 442x233) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24 KB, 442x233
IT WAS BECAUSE OF BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY YOU GUYS STUPID SMARKS DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THE RECORD LOWS KEEP HAPPENING
>>
>>1348854
top kek, stupid cena and roman marks
>>
Hoop in ball had a Game 7

still impressive they got past 2 million
>>
>1% drop on Memorial Day, Game seven of the NBA Semi Finals and Game one of the Stanley Cup Finals
Pretty good ratings with all things considered
>>
>>1348871
All these excuses every week for record lows with roman as champion.
>>
>>1348888

1% drop is literally insignificant it is a 1% loss from last weeks viewers take 2 - 00s off the number to find out 1%
>>
>>1348903

Or move the number rightwards twice if you sucl at match. post decimal and all
>>
>>1347936
Kek.

Cena can no longer draw, last time he was champion he couldnt draw for shit too.
>>
Just make cena champ forever. Them ratings will continue to fall.
>>
>>1347936
Going up against Game 7 of WCF
Which received a 16 rating! Yeah not bad.
>>
>>1348169
yeah they are and they watched the show instead of the nba cf you fucking moron. do smarks seriously have an iq of 2? lmfao
>>
>>1349283
16 and Raw barely dropped?

Cena really is the only draw they have
>>
>>1348008
>haave an iq of 4
>haave

top kek
>>
people seem to be forgetting that it was one of the worst raws in recent memory, they did pretty good for themselves
>>
>>1348743
This. Plus the show itself was shit overall. Nothing good happened until the AJ turn.
>>
Okay, so, to have at least one post that considers everything.

This was the night of two great sporting games, memorial day, and it was the finals for those sports. It was going to be a tough night either way. 1% isn't bad.

Roman just isn't exciting as a champion though. You don't care what he's going to do, because it's generally the following, in order, talk about family, being the guy, spear someone, 123 clean. Even non-wrestling segments with him end like this.

He doesn't do anything exciting as a champion, but there's not much he can do right now anyway. He can't do something edgy, he's supposed to be PG, he can't cut loose in a promo, he's supposed to be reading off a script(Though admittedly he seems to forget what he's supposed to say a little often). He's at the point where he needs to follow his 'cousins' footsteps, tell the fans to shove it, and do his own thing.

When he was a brute enforcer who showed no remorse for what he was doing, and controlled the place with his strength("THIS IS MY TABLE NOW" made me mark so hard), he was interesting.

The SHIELD helped cover for his weaknesses too, Dean can put on a convincing fanatic look and talk, but PG limits him from doing his crazy matches he got known for in indies. Seth is a fantastic technician, and has a very good look, and can talk, but he puts himself on the line too much to be trusted unless he tones down soon.

He didn't have to speak until now, and it shows. With his new approach however, he doesn't speak, but can speak volumes with body language, but he's soured his welcome. Roman needs time off, he's improved technically by leaps and bounds, but fans are just too unhappy of him to appreciate that. With a bit of time to find what kind of character he works best with in the midcard, he could shine.
>>
The fact that they had any viewers after that stupid Seth/Roman segment is a testament to BMH
>>
John Cena literally should be champion forever and always
>>
>cena cant draw

his patriot promo, his 2nd promo after, the way he worked the crowds, never ending chants while in the ring with AJ

yep hes totally not a draw brehs
>>
>>1349572
Nobody denies him being a draw, smarks are just bored with his non-evolving character
>>
My favorite part of the segment was that John acknowledged he was the face rather than some sort of underdog
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>1347943

>being this technically correct
>>
>smarks
>ever having a clue
>>
>>1349539
2 years of monday night roman is long enough
>>
RAW was lame in terms of wrestling but Seth RollinsĀ“s promo was great without saying anthing has more charisma than Roman.

John Cena patriotism make me sick but murica so.... Aj was brillitant, that feud is like a dream for wrestling fans 2000 - 2010 era i hope a lot from both
>>
>>1347936

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1347936
Cena is not a draw anymore, why would people want to watch BMJ in 2016?? Come on, people would rather watch niggerball.
>>
>>1349620
Typical autistic smark opinion. If you are not autistic and see it for what it is, the entire show was a snoozefest, rollins part was the worse, BMJ patriotic shit is tiresome, The indy trash and new gay make it worse. Fuck this trash.
>>
>>1347959
>>1348671
>>1348854
>>1348871
>>1348888
>>1349285
>>1349539
It's not even the finals of apehoop, and fucking hockey? This is America.
>>
0/10

Memorial Day, when both the NBA and NHL finals are on. No surprises here.
>>
>>1350430

this guy thinks WWE is more popular than the NBA. Even the NHL is more popular than WWE in America. Check the ratings you pleb
>>
>>1350455
Go give yourself a poutine enema, snowback.
>>
>>1350430
Smarks truly have an IQ of 3. This is hilarious!
>>
>>1347949
This.

If it has to be one, be bmj. At least he can cut a promo
>>
>>1350455
NHL got a 2 rating that night

TOP KEK
>>
>>1350549
and nba had an 11.2, the highest rated nba game ever on cable
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.