[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OTP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Cwwe05.jpg (105 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Cwwe05.jpg
105 KB, 960x540
OTP
>>
>>1347430
What the fuck?
>>
File: Cwwe052.jpg (86 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Cwwe052.jpg
86 KB, 960x540
>>1347435
Best ship
>>
>>1347430
What is it with today's trend of cartoons looking dramatically shittier than ones made like 10-15 years ago?
>>
File: camp wwe dance.webm (2 MB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
camp wwe dance.webm
2 MB, 888x500
>>
>>1347470
Not really a trend, they're just made faster and cheaper in Flash, you didn't really expect WWE to shell out big bucks for hand drawn animation that would take months to do, right?

It's also pretty weird how 8 year old Bray, Stone Cold and Mark Henry get to have beards.
>>
File: steve austin cena.jpg (118 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
steve austin cena.jpg
118 KB, 960x540
>>1347496
Austin is 7 in the show
>>
>>1347510
Should have Austin drawing a squiggly goatee with marker on himself in the opening instead of this.
>>
>>1347496
They would look like plebs and egg heads without them and it's stubble
>>
>>1347430
Taker and Cena best boys.
>>
>>1347510
On a sidenote, Austin absolutely hates "his character" in the cartoon.
>>
>>1347703
I think it's safe to say everyone hates the cartoon in general.
>>
This show is the fucking worst thing on WWE Network
>>
>>1347760
>what is dean ambrose
>>
>>1347430
what a stupid fucking cartoon that is basically a WWE rip off of Gravity Falls
>>
>>1347765
Is he on the show? He should have ADD which causes lunacy
>>
Shit's awful but Vince is good. Cena is best kid.

I like that the Bellas and Paige are a little clique too, would've been easy to make Paige the outcast after seeing her design.
>>
>>1347760
Show feels forced, even for WWE standards.
>>
>>1347755
Well it is made by Seth Green. So of course it's going to be shit.
>>
>>1347703
Any sources of him saying this?
>>
>>1348241
He doesn't hate his character, he said the voice acting was trash and didn't sound anything like him on one of his podcasts.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.