[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kill a woman >Get away with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: snuka.png (44 KB, 598x267) Image search: [Google]
snuka.png
44 KB, 598x267
>Kill a woman
>Get away with it
>>
>>1347422
Benoit should've taken some pointers
>>
>>1347422
literally who
>>
based
>>
>>1347422
I mean, Invader killed a guy right in front of everyone in the locker room and got away with it because Carlito's dad covered it up.
>>
literally no proof that jimmy did it
>>
>>1347429
I thought he got away in a claim of self-defense just because Brody was fucking huge.
>>
>>1347422
>Ruling from the bench after a competency hearing that stretched over four days, Judge Kelly L. Banach said Snuka was "vacant," "leadable," and unable to fake dementia to avoid a trial.
>"I don't believe he's faking it," Banach said. "No offense, but I don't think he's smart enough to fake it."

All according to Snuka's plan.
>>
>>1347465
It was a combination of things, but very obviously a cover up. Carlos very obviously put a gag on a lot of the guys who had witnessed it. Not a single person would testify, and the judicial system never called any of the Americans who witnessed it to testify because lel, most noticeably Tony Atlas who saw the whole thing.

Basically Invader was going to get away with it from the get go because they didn't like Americans coming in and taking their gigs and they were going to make it go away.
>>
>>1347487
If Russo were booking he would use that to get heat for Primo and Epico.
>>
>>1347502
was , learn english
>>
>>1347507
At least punctuate, capitalize and don't leave a space before the comma if you're going to be a grammar stickler.
>>
>>1347426
>>1347468
>they don't know who Superfly Jimmy Snuka is
if you're gonna make this the wrestling board at least don't be a casual

>>1347476
IDK man he's 73 and pro wrestlers rarely age well.
>>
>>1347554
>One of the people you're replying to is literally Dean Mark
>>
>>1347581
literally who?
>>
>>1347530
BTFO
>>
>>1347422
>Innocent until proven guilty
Nice to know Americans don't follow this. Disgraceful blubbers
>>
>73 year old wrestler is too brain damaged to stand trial

What a shock.

The guys brain is probably that of someone who should be dead.
>>
>>1347422
> america
>>
File: 1314574279920.jpg (11 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1314574279920.jpg
11 KB, 270x270
I mean you can shit on America's justice system all you want but I mean what's the point of tossing the guy in jail when his brain doesn't even function enough to recognize he would even be in jail.

Guys would be a rotting corpse. Pretty sure he's going to die in ~2 years time anyways.
>>
>>1347664
I think most are criticizing the fact that they waited til he was 73 to actually give a shit instead of when it happened 33 years ago.
>>
>>1347718
Well I mean, the Zodiac Killer is still an open investigation
>>
>>1347718
The reason they didn't try to get a trial is because there was zero evidence.
There still isn't any, so I don't know what the hell they were planning on basing the prosecution around.
>>
>>1347718
They never had proof Jimmy ever did it.
>>
>>1347422
Vince McMahon helped Snuka at the time, more stupid Anoa'i ties. Vince probably helped pay for lawyers to make Snuka look insane so that the case would be thrown out of the window.
>>
>>1347721
Well I mean the primary suspect wasn't just sitting around in a mansion accessible at any time in the Zodiac Killer case.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.