[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SETH YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MAN? AT LEAST I'M POPULAR ON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Roman Reigns Mic.jpg (34 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Roman Reigns Mic.jpg
34 KB, 642x361
SETH
YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MAN?
AT LEAST I'M POPULAR ON 4CHAN
BELIEVE THAT
>>
File: image.gif (677 KB, 414x193) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
677 KB, 414x193
>>1345796
I CAN. I WILL. RAPE YOU! AND YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT BABY GURL! OOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING SETH.
>MAYBE YOU'RE THE MAN BUT I'M THE GUY.
>AND LIKE I SAID, I'M NOT A GOOD GUY, I'M NOT A BAD GUY, I'M THE GUY.
>AND IF YOU WANT THIS TITLE AT MONEY IN THE BANK ON THE WWE NETWORK, LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING.
>IMMA COCK THIS HERE FIST, AND SUPERMAN PUNCH YA OUT OF THE RING.
>AND YOU CAN BALEE DAT.
>>
I'M NOT THE ARCHITECT
I'M NOT THE LUNATIC
I'M THE BEST BAIT ON /ASP/
>>
How would /asp/ react if Roman mentioned 4chan?
>>
>>1345814
I'd love him even more
>>
>Sorry, Seth, you have to be eighteen years of age or older to wrestle THE guy. Now unlike you, I'm about to cock this here cock and have sex; Bulee dat.

Anyone think he went too far with this?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.