[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your opinions about this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: pentagonjr.png (409 KB, 645x370) Image search: [Google]
pentagonjr.png
409 KB, 645x370
What are your opinions about this guy?
>>
I feel like he has zero fear.
>>
cool gimmick
>>
He and his brother could put on a two-man wrestling show and I would watch every episode.
>>
I think he is a five sided man named after his father
>>
>>1345317
Whenever I hear his theme at 0:30 which sounds like some guy woooing, I hear:
> Zerooo... zerooo... zerooo, miedo
>>
>>1345322
Forgot link: https://youtu.be/3vmGF4mus5g
>>
>>1345308
best luchador at the moment, great moveset and he deserves a lot of credid for what he has done with the character, he took a shitty gimmick (Pentagon is basically a palette swap of Octagon to serve as an evil twin which is a thing AAA have always had a boner for since inception) and turned it into gold.
>>
Anybody got that funny gif where his in a chair and he just pulls away?
>>
Never seen PJ in action. anybody got any match recs?
>>
>>1345837

Pentagon Jr. Vs Vampiro, No DQ, Lucha Underground
>>
5'9 overrated manlet who wears a ninja suit unoriginal moveset stole the slingblade from tanahashi and stole the package piledriver from owens and spams canadian destroyer on the indies.
>>
Great gimmick but super overrated as a worker, where he's average.
>>
So anybody thinks he can make it in the wwe?
>>
>>1345943

Women were doing package piledrivers in WWE back in the 90s. Don't make it sound like Owens innovated the move.
>>
>>1345977
WWE are interested but he doesn't speak much English aswell as Pentagon Jr being trademarked. However I would love to see him break some arms.
>>
>>1345977
Can he make it in the WWE? Of course.

Would the WWE push him right?

NO CHANCE IN HELL
>>
>>1345969
That's basically Undertaker 2bh lad
>>
>>1345308
He's based.

>>1345322
That's not a dude, that's a guitar matey.

>>1345324 It's called Thrill Switch by Cut One.

>>1345413
https://twitter.com/iamrichter/status/735474058700029953

>>1346265
Taker was far from average mate. If there were more near 7-footers with his athletic ability we'd have a much better roster desu. You mist be talking old man hurt Taker.
>>
>>1346485
Good athlete does not automatically equate to good worker.
>>
>>1345308

absolutely based
>>
File: nope.gif (2 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
2 MB, 200x170
>>1345413
>>
>>1346525
Thank you
>>
File: 12829782_f520.jpg (53 KB, 520x503) Image search: [Google]
12829782_f520.jpg
53 KB, 520x503
the match vs vampiro was hardcore as fuck and the ending with his music playing was awesome

vampiro said he did came out of retirement to put him over because ankther big star refused, most people think it was del rio
>>
>>1346918
Blue Demon Jr just refused to put him over at Rey del Reyes
>>
>>1346918
like above anything in that match, Vampiro impressed me.
old ass broken down guy going real hard in a match to put over a guy, thats real cool.
>>
>>1345977
Keep him as far away as possible from there.
>>
Based

Pentagon Jr. is the reason why I kept on watching LU before Rey came. Also the reason why I started watching AAA as well
>>
When will daddy return?
>>
>>1347599
Why?
>>
2edgey4me

>quiero mierda
>>
>>1349033
WWE is a wasteland for Mexican wrestlers and people who make it outside the WWE.
>>
>>1349076
>I want fear
>>
>>1349033
first of all AAA are the owners of the name and I'm pretty sure those scumbags also copyrighted cero miedo and all things related, so if he ends up in WWE he won't be able to use most of his defining features, now, knowing the way WWE run things they will probably unmask him and give him a stupid name like Jose Esperanzas
>>
>>1349076
what has he done thats edgy?
>>
>>1349095
I said mierda not miedo
>>
>>1345977
no, because he can't speak english.
>>
>>1349101
>of the name and I'm pretty sure those scumbags also copyrighted cero miedo and all things related
how dare they copyright a character and gimmick they created! fucking smarks lol
>>
>>1349127
no one disputes that AAA are the rightful owners of the pentagon name (there were like 4 pentagons before the current one), but supposedly all the "cero miedo" thing was the brainchild of the wrestler
>>
one thing i can really appreciate him is that I can see him breaking the arm of everybody for a big pop just like stone cold doing the stunner to everybody under the sun.
it's a simple move that you can do to everybody that gets me excited when he sets it up.
>>
File: smuk_frok.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
smuk_frok.png
25 KB, 396x400
>>1349147

our god emperor should give them an ultimatum - Pentagon gets the rights to cero miedo, or all proceeds from cero miedo merch go directly to paying for the wall
>>
>>1349113
>implying the current WWE Champion does
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.