[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better Wrestler. ProTip - You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Name a better Wrestler.
ProTip - You can't
>>
>>1344604
>Wrestling is about the art of faking hits and being safe.
>Gook gimmick is hitting for real and being unsafe as fuck.

Terrible wrestler desu.
>>
>>1344604
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1344604
Sasha Banks

>>1344634
This
>>
Kelly Kelly
>>
>>1344634
>unsafe as fuck

Hahahaha, check out this mark. He just makes his offense look crisp. No one is actually in danger with him.
>>
>>1345047
>crisp
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>1345054

Give me that list of workers that he's injured. Oh wait, it's no one.
>>
>>1345032
Literally who?
>>
Kevin Owens
>>
File: tanahashi.jpg (159 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tanahashi.jpg
159 KB, 600x600
He's the third best wrestler in the world right now. AJ Styles and Hiroshi Tanashi are both better.
>>
>>1345065
OP Checking in. Tanahashi is a brilliant wrestler right now consistently puts on 4-5 star matches, however I feel that Nakamura just has that slight but more character that makes him so intrueging and for AJ Styles he is probably my third faviourite wrestler right now, (Other than Pentagon Jr) but his mic skills have been quite a pain to watch and this isnt his fault but the storylines he has been put into seem to frustate me although this John Cena fued is pulling me towards it. Other than that thanks for the responce.
>>
>>1345044
Oh shit I forgot
>>
John Cena
>>
Ricochet aka Prince Puma
inb4 flippy shit
>>
>>1345204
OP : His matches are fun as hell to watch but when I watch them I dont think "Wow this is really good wrestling", I think this "This guy can do flips with the help of another wrestler." Which I am fine with I still think Nakamura is by far a better wrestler.
>>
Tananashi "Kanihai" Pupishiaka
>>
Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner and William Regal.
>>
File: Tokyo_Dome_2.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo_Dome_2.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>1345196

I can see that.

I've never been too interested in the talking bits of wrestling. I love a great talker, but it doesn't break the show for me if someone can't. Plus I have an accent like AJ's, so he doesnt sound like a retard to me like he might to other people.

For me, AJ is so good in the ring that it doesn't matter. The only other thing people could knock him for is his size, but I think his ability makes up for that too. I expect him and John Cena to put on a couple of great matches.

I'm only near the end of Lucha Underground season 1, but I can see why you would rate Pentagon Jr. high.

For what it's worth, my rankings are:

1) Styles
2) Tanahashi
3) Nakamura
4) John Cena
5) Zack Sare Jr.

>>1345204

It's time to sell on Ricochet and buy on Ospreay [spoiler]they're both great[/spoiler]

>>1345201

unironically, not a bad choice
>>
>>1345281
Agree almost 100% besides the list.
Also try your best to not see the Lucha Underground spoilers seriously it will be much better for you not to see them.
>>
>>1345281
Once again, you miss Okada, Ibushi and Ishii
>>
File: krispinwah.jpg (53 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
krispinwah.jpg
53 KB, 1440x1080
>>1344604
This guy, you want to stop going on about
>MUH STRONG STYLE
Seriously the guy puts his knee to your face its not amazing its not even new.
He can't promo for shit either weird hand gestures and looking like a stroke victim doesn't make up for it either
>>
File: Losingobernablesdejapon.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Losingobernablesdejapon.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
>>1345452

for what it's worth, my 6-8 is

6) Ishii
7) Tetsuya Naito
8) Okada

Okada is a better wrestler than Naito, but I enjoy Naito's act more these days.
>>
ricochet
jack evans
kenta
aj styles
el generico
the young bucks
low-ki
...no offense to nakamura at all though, he's fantastic
>>
Its fake, to me only John Cena is the best simply because he is at least well known outside the business. This chink is only known by fat mlp nerds.
>>
My PG legend Roman is better, and he'll prove it after pinning this Shnji Ikari Nakadashi guy with 1 (one) spear.
>>
File: Cfka7aoUAAA-XyL.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Cfka7aoUAAA-XyL.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
>>
>>1345494
More disturbing than his murders are his fucking arms. They are probably about a foot too short for his body.
>>
>>1345671
kek, based hug style
>>
>>1344604
Chris Benoit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.