[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Heath-Slater-va-contra-Khali2.jpg (78 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Heath-Slater-va-contra-Khali2.jpg
78 KB, 700x400
Booking ideas for a Heath Slater mainevent push and gimmick change.
>>
Put in a tag team with Chris Jericho BAYBAY
>>
>>1344256
JBL's wife's son
>>
>>1344256
Become Samoan and gets a new name. Slater Uce
>>
Concussion on set of Marine 5, comes back and thinks he is a marine.
>>
>>1344256
Directly rips off Kenny omega and joins the club
Thats all I can think of
>>
>>1346586
fucken dis mane
>>
Make him do a worked shoot promo about how he hates being a jobber, doesn't matter if he does in real life or not.

Have him seemingly win matches by kicking out when he shouldn't have and forcing pins on people, in kayfabe obviously
>>
>>1344256
Have him find a 4 leaf clover and watch as he gets really lucky with other wrestlers botching nonstop in his matches were he gets the pin.

Do it till he beats Cena and Ramen clean at the ME of WM.
>>
>>1344256
>Put him in a comedy angle where he hits on Divas because he's a ROCKSTAR BAYBE and get rebuffed, he eventually he sets his sights in Steph and plans to climb the ladder of success the same way Triple H did
>The segments show Steph rejecting his advances, having security throw him out, slapping him, etc.
>HHH returns and is cutting that same "Better than you" promo with Steph in the ring
>Slater comes out and shows security footage of him and Steph making out, Steph cucked Hunter while he was out and it was all a show before
>Since this is WWE, a match between them is set, Trips thinks he'll just murder Slater and Slater acts like has made a huge mistake
>The match starts and Slater is jobbing, business as usual until Heath kicks out of the Pedigree
>"Those in it with the boss don't get to job BAYBE"
Eh, maybe it's a bit to meta, but Vince likes cuck angles.
>>
Social Outcast are fine...they just need something for them to do that's interesting and fun to watch.

>Social Outcast stable
>Slater(leader), Bo Dallas(the face), Axel (the "muscle")
>looking for a 4th member
>They stumble on Zack Ryder, who is a social darling
>WWE Raw after MitB
>Brand Split!
>Re-introduce WWE Television Championship Belt
>Belt will be defended on RAW, Smackdown...never PPV
>Tournament is set
>Includes R-Truth, Breeze, Fandango, all the jobbers
>Smackdown before Battleground, Semi-finals
>Health Slater defeats R-Truth
>Ryder defeats Curtis Axel
>RAW after Battlegrounds
>Slater vs Ryder
>Slater wins after interference from Dallas/Axel
>Ryder goes on a feud, beating all of the Social Outcasts on TV except for Slater, who defends his belt on TV against R-Truth, Goldust, and Fandango

This can keep building for Social Outcasts to not be worthless. Helps build Ryder and gives all the jobbers a fun thing to do to help Brand Split.
>>
>>1344256
He joins the Wyatt Family as Sister Abigail, dresses in drag and campaigns for LGBT rights. His opponents have to pin him for 5 seconds and xzhe wins in 2 seconds due to affirmative action for transpeople. They kayfabe have to give him a championship match in the name of equality.
>>
>>1347236
What
>>
CORPORATE CHAMPION
>>
>>1346958
>>1347008
I love these ideas
>>
>>1344256
He needs a faction, and not the Social Outcasts.
This would have to take place before Wrestlemania 32. Post Royal Rumble.

>Ramen Runes getting beaten down by the heels set out by Triple H.
>Social Outcasts make a run in with Rose,Bo and Axel eating shots for Reigns(Pushing him out of the way of a Brouge Kick shit like that.)
>Slater says that if Shane wins at Wrestlemania then the Authority is out, but if Triple H manages to hold the title they'll still have the centerpiece to the whole company and maintain a level of power as long as they control it.
>Says that the Social Outcasts were staying out of it but now since all the chips are on the table they're revealing their allegiance and they'll do whatever it takes to protect Reigns and get him to Mania. (They don't have to protect Shane since they know McMahon won't stick the League of Nations on his own son.)
>They switch up their gear starting to dress sorta like a Mad Maxish Biker Gang drop the "Social" and just become the "Outcasts" start coming out on motorcycles
>Protect Reigns to Mania where he wins and when he gets booed out of the building on RAW they basically come out and say "Okay the Authority is gone, now they don't want you as Champion and you owe me so hand over the title and we call it even."
>Reigns says Fuck no
>Payback Go-Home show is Rose,Dallas and Axel circling the ring on motorcycles after attacking Reigns and Slater stands over a prone Reigns hoisting the Title.

The whole time though you have to push that Slater is really smart, He knows he doesn't belong in the main event and can't win fairly so he cheats and uses the man advantage to steal victories. Maybe give him a new finisher or something.

Oh also Bo Dallas gets a mask, he is fucking so unbelievable as a Biker so some sorta Bandanna or something to hide his goofy smile is necessary.
>>
>>1351584
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>1351590
I'm fanbooking a way to put Slater in a main event angle without it making absolutely no sense within kayfabe. My post is probably rambling as fuck because I didn't proofread it.
>>
>>1351593
Simple.

> wins his way up the card

It's just that fucking easy.
>>
>>1351603
That is what the OP asked though.
>>
>a ginger, vanilla midget ever getting a main event push

L M F A O
M
F
A
O
>>
Slater goes to NJPW and adopts a J-Rock gimmick.

>ZA WANNO, MANNO, BANDO BAYBAY
>>
Have him worship Satan, and suck off Shane every Monday night.
>>
>>1351634
If only he was big enough for you to whack off to like Sheamus is
>>
>yfw Heath joins "the club".
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.