[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buried by Jericho >Buried by Reigns >Going to be buried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg (38 KB, 323x559) Image search: [Google]
CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg
38 KB, 323x559
>Buried by Jericho
>Buried by Reigns
>Going to be buried by Cena

Why did he sign with WWE again?
>>
Money and easier travel
>>
File: 1411360986377.gif (582 KB, 200x139) Image search: [Google]
1411360986377.gif
582 KB, 200x139
>>1342488
Yeah and maybe getting a WWE run before he retires. Maybe he'll get a good IC title run before he goes.

Dreams Shattered for a WWE title run at least for now. Might be some epic matches with Cena though.
>>
>>1342457
Gotta pay his dues. Doesn't matter he's like a 18 year vet.
>>
>>1342457
>Why did he sign with WWE again?

If you don't understand this is literally a job and it is about making money, then you are a mark.

>more pay
>exposure to a wider/more diverse market at the end of his career in order to be able to make more money after he can't wrestle anymore
>>
File: sexferguson.jpg (48 KB, 583x631) Image search: [Google]
sexferguson.jpg
48 KB, 583x631
>>1342457
>gets to work his first program with a seasoned performer and safe worker.
>gets to show the boys in back he's on board by making the golden pineapple look like a champion.
>gets to work with bmj and is probably gonna put him over as well.

Stop being such a mark.
>>
>>1342457
Its fake your stupid idiot its his job he wanted to make more money

Please have sex
>>
>>1342457
To make lots of money in his last few years so he can live very comfortably for the rest of his days
>>
>>1342615
hes a WWE young boy with only a few months under his belt.
>>
>>1342457
TNA never paid

Tired of cheap Jap money

Years of wrestling just wants $ for his future he can still put solid matches on easily every night
>>
To get more recognition and money than he would literally anywhere else.

You know wrestling is a job, right?
>>
>>1343314

This.
>>
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>1343314
The money is true, but the recognition is arguable. Jobbers don't get remembered. He'll join the names of Buff Bagwells and Mike Awesomes having been used elsewhere properly and then lured by the WWE's money and then they shit on them because lolwwewins.
>>
>>1343331
Recognition as in global recognition, not how he'll be remembered historically.

AJ's kids didn't try showing him off at field trips and stuff until he signed with WWE.
>>
>>1343337
You think the WWE as it is is the point where kids would show off to their friends as kids when we're one goofy turkey man away from being back in the 80s?
>>
>>1343340
I don't know what you're trying to say but I'm not exactly in support of WWE here, I'm just saying.

Btw here's a video of Becky Lynch chasing a goofy chicken man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5TVX390RA
>>
>>1343360
This is the second cartoon period. I'm saying they're probably one Vince sperge out away from him making another Gobbledy Gooker and truly showing that the WWE is basically just a cartoon now. Hell at least back then they could say they didn't do a bit with Scooby Doo.

I don't think this is the point in time a child would be proud of their parents for being in the WWE unless they were a toddler.
>>
>>1343371
I really doubt even an older kid would think about it like that.

They probably just think it's cool to see their dad on a big TV show every week.
>>
Because it'd the wwe? Retarded mark.
>>
>>1343408
If you think an older kid would admit to liking the WWE when they barely want to admit to liking cartoons you don't remember what it's like to being a kid.
>>
>>1343458
Listen dude, this isn't exactly an interesting argument to me. AJ's oldest is 11 apparently, that young enough to feel no shame for you?
>>
>>1343471
>It's not an interesting argument to me.
Then don't reply?

11 seems like the age where I'd question whether or not I think it's cool that my dad is working the same ring with a dancing fat man dinosaur and a overly Irish caricature who's cousins with Beaker apparently.
>>
>>1343485
I bet you wouldn't question the amount of money he's bringing home
>>
>>1343485
the stuff you're citing is from literally five years ago
>>
>>1343494
I'll give your Brodus, but Sheamus is still here and I doubt he'll get any less cartoonish. Also I doubt the kid if he pays attention to his father's wrestling just wouldn't have paid attention to that.

>>1343489
Of course not, but we're talking about this in the capacity of a child if he'd be proud of saying his dad works for the WWE, not myself so it's a moot point.
>>
File: Judgmental Stare.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Judgmental Stare.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
When AJ turned heel it occurred to me basically immediately that WWE has ZERO intention of turning Balor heel...ever

They tried for almost 3 months to get people to hate AJ Styles and cheer Roman Reigns and to a degree it sort of worked by Vince still wasn't satisfied

So now that Styles is Heel they have to stick with it now because now they can't do the Double heel turn which means Balor might as well fuck off to Smackdown and send Joe straight to Raw
>>
>>1343536
Balor will definitely join the bullet club as a heel.

3 man stables hardly work
>>
>>1343555

Yes but AJ is now a heel...or what Vince assumes a Tweener looks like

We don't even know if AJ will even be on the same brand as Balor.
>>
File: prince.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
prince.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>1343555
would be kind of interesting

aj joined njpw the day finn left, he slid into the void finn left in the bullet club
>>
>>1343569

This won't happen I'm also not hyped for Takeover because Rumors have been speculating that Nakamura is getting drafted to Raw and Aries is gonna be on Smackdown
>>
>>1343555
what is the shield
what is the wyatt family
>>
>>1343555
The most over act in WWE for the past year has been a trio.
>>
>>1346495
One has been broken up for years and the other is a bunch of useless jobbers who never win a feud
>>
>>1343555
NWO ?
Straigh edge society ?
Shield ?
>>
>>1343555
>Fabulous Freebirds
>Outsiders and Hogan
>3 Count
>3 Minute Warning
>Triple X in TNA
>The Beautiful People
>3 Live Kru
>Too Cool
>The Brood
>X-Factor
>Bubba, Spike and Devon
>Hardys and Lita
>Londrick and Ashley
>La Resistance
>King Booker and his Royal Court
>Christian's Coalition
>Team Angle
>Ruthless Roundtable
>Mexicools
>Los Psycho Circus
>Dolph, AJ and Big E
>Enzo, Cass and Carmella
>Blake, Murphy and Alexa
>Wyatts
>Shield
>The Beat Down Clan
>New Day
>The Elite

Seems they work out just fine every now and then. Hell, WWE's most successful stars have been trios in the past couple years.
>>
>>1346584
the only good ones there are:

nWo
Freebirds
Wyatts
Shield
New Day

the rest are shit
>>
>>1346584
I don't think tag team + valet really counts
>>
>>1346624
>not liking 3 Count
>>
>>1342457
uhhhh because he gets fucking paid to do it?
>>
>>1342457
>Vince there's a new stable in Ring of Honor that's really getting over
>Vince: more over than the League of Nations?
>more over than the social outcasts
>throw money at them until they sign
>now what?
>break them down so we can build them back up again
>>
>>1346624
>wyatts
>good
Only big luke their fedora tipping jobber leader bray has never won anything of substance
>>
File: 1413069786375.gif (1 MB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
1413069786375.gif
1 MB, 150x130
>>1343573
>tfw Vince will inevitably do AJ Styles vs Nakamura
>tfw it will be a shitty RAW match like Becky vs Sasha was
>>
>>1346704
BizCliz are more of a New Japan thing

>>1346707
>getting worked by shit booking

'Sup Marky Mark?
>>
Idk OP why does any near 40 year old and up sign with WWE. Not like Vince is handing out millions to these old fucks, oh wait he is.

Dumb asses this is his job.
>>
>>1346715
I'm sure the rest of them will be signed eventually

Doesn't even matter if Vince puts out a shitty product, no other wrestling company can compete because he steals away their top guys
>>
>Buried by Tanahashi
>Buried by Okada
>Buried by Nakamura

why would he stay with NJPW?
>>
>>1346725
>Vince stealing away Tanahashi & Okada

hilarious premise

>>1346727
I'm sure you're think you're making a point here, but you aren't.
>>
>>1346727
I mean, he beat Okada and Tanahashi first. Hard to say a guy's buried when he wins their world title in his first match.
>>
>>1346737

Yeah just like Owens with Cena but I guarantee people saying AJ is buried were/are saying it about Owens too.
>>
File: button.png (491 KB, 560x689) Image search: [Google]
button.png
491 KB, 560x689
>Buried by Kurt Angle
>Buried by Undertaker
>Buried by Carlito

Why did he sign with WWE again?
>>
>>1346584
>3 Minute Warning
jamal, rosie, and who?
>>
>>1348402
Eric birch ff
>>
To make Roymen look strong
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.