[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow really makes you think huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o7z26rPOrg1sx191ko1_500.png (320 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7z26rPOrg1sx191ko1_500.png
320 KB, 500x375
Wow really makes you think huh?
>>
>>1339274
I've seen a lot of racists that hate niggers, but are okay with chinks.
Same here.
Smarks want to hate him in every possible way.
>>
Did they just call Roman a nigger? How retarded are Roman haters? His mom is white and his dad is Samoan.
>>
>>1339274
He's not untalented he's just being forced on us
>>
>>1339274
I do boo Sasha and New Day though
>>
>>1339274

The real reason is due to the mega push when it was transparent what the reasons actually were for it.Namely, his "look."

For years the IWC has complained about the selling out of WWE and how it has totally shifted it's demographic outreach at what many consider the expense of the product.

Reigns exemplifies this. He's not a great wrestler but he's not terrible by any stretch and has proven he can put on great matches with talented opponents.

He's a pretty basic talker but a lot of the shit he was saddled with was not his fault and he has definitely improved and is average but far from horrible now.

The meme that he is the worst of the worst dogshit is clearly riduclous. It's what he represents that pisses people off. Years of resentment at the company and how it's run in the shadow of Cena. Reigns was always walking in to a firestorm.

There has now been a big resurgence of talent from the indies and NXT. the brand split is coming and things are looking a bit rosier than they have in a long time. It will be fine.
>>
>>1339274
Based Big Dog working the landwhales
>>
>>1339274

>getting defensive over "racism"

Stay cucked.
>>
>>1339274
he is a seanigger, but that's not entirely why i hate him.
>>
>>1339300
TLDR nerd

>>1339649
*island

BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE MARKS.
>>
>>1340323
seanigger sounds better, you lowly piece of shit.
>>
>>1339300
He's actually still pretty bad, bro. Pretty much anyone can have a good match with a talented opponent. Kenny Omega wrestles blowup dolls, it doesn't make the blowup doll a good wrestler, it just means Kenny's good. Roman's not worst of the dogshit but he's nowhere near good enough, the forced megapush just makes it all the worse but a good deal of the hate is justified entirely because he is bad.
>>
File: 1442666948908.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1442666948908.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>1339274
>>
>>1340323
>>1340401
Puerto Ricans are islandniggers.
>>
mfw Based Donald makes WWE great again by resuming nuclear testing in the south Pacific. This time though, we'll use the inhabited islands.

REMOVE SAMOA.
>>
File: trumpworld.jpg (44 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpworld.jpg
44 KB, 645x363
>>1343153

Forgot to post mfw!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.