[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wooo/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
What's your honest opinion?

It was cool place until the shit mods are free run over the place IMO.
>>
They are the worst fans under reddit.
>>
>>1338440
don't know
don't care
>>
>muh indies
>muh Nip wrestlers
>shit mods
>>
Cancereous tripfags and mods. At least the tripfags here know they're a laughing stock.
>>
>>1338440
It's a different kind of shit than here, but it's still shit.

If you want to find nonretarded wrestling conversation you'll have to go somewhere other than an imageboard or rebbit.
>>
Bad community, retarded opinions, take everything too seriously, pretend it isn't a circlejerk, annoying mods. So almost as bad as here.
>>
>>1338440
WOMEN'S WRESTLING GENERALS
>>
They try to brainwash you into loving indy midgets and hating based HHH and Kevin Nash
>>
File: just.png (21 KB, 1006x305) Image search: [Google]
just.png
21 KB, 1006x305
SJW cucks. (Just look at their fucking world filters)

Mods are huge defenders of tripfags for some reason.
>>
File: for free.jpg (46 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
for free.jpg
46 KB, 600x603
>>1338512
Get mad indy lover
>>
>>1338513
And I thought our mods were butthurt sissies
>>
What's weird is hulkstar had no charisma or presence. I really want to marry Joyce Dewitt
>>
File: RomanxDean.jpg (4 KB, 97x146) Image search: [Google]
RomanxDean.jpg
4 KB, 97x146
>>
circlejerk of mods and tripfaggots

at least here we can insult dean mark without getting banned by mods
>>
Literally worse than reddit. You get BANNED for going against the hivemind
>>
>>1338548
The only time any straight man should have cared about womens wrestling was TNA Impact.
>>
File: cucks.jpg (343 KB, 950x1484) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
343 KB, 950x1484
Terrible
>>
>>1338543
I know, I got banned for saying that Bret Hart is an overrated bitter and boring piece of garbage. And Owen is a botchy, even more overrated goof.
>>
/wooo/ is full of pathetic marks who think the on-screen McMahon characters are real, and that CM Punk could have been the new Austin.
>>
>>1338440
It was pretty cool for a few years then the owner got a solid 7 and she got power and made herself an owner and went on a power trip. Few cool mods like chingy and Baracksays
>>
>>1338554
Tbh he did have the biggest both ever
>>
File: 1427175131960.png (324 KB, 608x333) Image search: [Google]
1427175131960.png
324 KB, 608x333
>>1338552
Yikes, and you know they're serious too. Posting on wrestling boards is supposed to be funposting.
>>
>>1338543
Wew likes bret? Maybe it isnt so bad

>>1338554
Good
pleb shitters like you do not deserve an opinion

Based wew

no more carter autism is very appealing
>>
>>1338513
>Mad because the mods were right
Keep your /pol/ trash on /pol/ nobody gives a shit about ur CUTTING CURRENT AFFAIR HOT TAKES anywhere else fag.
>>
>>1338673
It was related to the thread I was posting in you retarded mongoloid.

Go back to Red-dit, I'm sure they have a wrestling board.
>>
>>1338625
How am I pleb? I like old school wrestlers like Rick Rude and Jake Roberts and Honky Tonk Man and Hercules Hernandez and Macho Man and Curt Hennig.
>>
TNAMecca is worse
>>
>>1338677
>Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin were totally necessary and related to wrassling h-honest.

Consider being less of a fag.
>>
>>1338686
It was about RACISM in wrestling you retard

kys reddihomo
>>
>>1338682
You like a hack like Honky Tonk and yet dislike Bret?
If I was a mod I'd ban you right now for hypocrisy.
>>
>>1338693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn8jorYQW_k

Honky Tonk blows Bret the FUCK OUT
>>
>>1338691
Huh, I didn't know those guys were wrasslers and what they did had an effect on racism in the business. Did everyone with a dissenting opinion get banned or just you retard?

>Wehhh they banned me for my /pol/ memes.
>It must be because muh SJWs
>>
>>1338693
Atleast Honky could talk, he could draw more than Bret or Shawn or Diesel at MSG. 8 times when he was ic champ.
>>
>>1338704
Honky is a legend, he shoots on everyone, no exceptions.
>>
>>1338704
His dusty impression is hilarious.
>>
>>1338708
have sex
>>
>>1338704
absolutely btfo
>>
/asp/ is more retarded ... and /wooo/ is too pretentious
>>
There was always a bunch of people - from anons to tripfags - that took themselves, their wrestling preferences, and online gimmicks very seriously. From 2007 to 2009-2010 it wasn't so bad, but ever since getting their own Synchtube ripoff, they've been very annoying and elitist about what fake sweaty mandrama they prefer to watch. Also fell into the trap they set up about "circlejerks", becoming one of their own over the years. Sad to say, it's still one of the better places online dedicated to wrestling discussion.

>>1338474
>>1338758
These anon know what's up. With all the gamethreads on /sp/ (now /asp/), any idle discussion on /v/, /co/, /tv/, etc., 4chan has always been very casual in mood about wrestling. Even with the increased shitposting, this site has never been as pissy as /wooo/ about it
>>
>>1338682
Hennig and Rude are based. Jake is meh apart from his based promos

Honky tonk was a joke wrestler but a great heel that you want to punch in the face
Macho meme is a meme

>>1338709
I cant remember any HTM promos at all desu so they couldnt have been that good
>>
>>1338777
The only Jake the Snake promo I can remember is "YOU WANNA PLAY 21?" So I don't think memory has to do anything with it.
>>
Tiny Tiger is the only racer to use in CTR
>>
>>1338867
> crash meme racer
Fuck off sonygger
>>
>>1338704
Absolutely destroyed
>>
>>1338867
>not using based Pinstripe
>>
>>1338440
They take wrestling too seriously and have SJW mods who can't comprehend humor or human emotion.
>>
Good for webms
>>
>>1338952
Tiny squish puny shitposter!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.