[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cena Going IC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
How would you feel about Cena coming back and pitching in the final effort for his Grand Slam, by acquiring the IC Title?
I know we all seem set that he's going for RuRu's throat, but I think the IC would be the better bet.
Pros:
>Rusev, as a Champion, has much more potential than Miz and should be left alone to foster his own strengths and potentially launch himself into the top-flight Heel run he never really got
>Cena, of course, getting the grand slam
>Cena making the IC worth a damn whilst he holds it
>lots of potential feuds since they're fine putting him against faces or heels

Cons:
>he has to slum down the card with Miz on his return PPV

I feel it works on pretty much every level. I'd love to see Cena vs Styles at SS for the IC.
>>
File: euueehueeghuee.gif (4 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
euueehueeghuee.gif
4 MB, 360x240
>>1338404
>Cena vs Miz again
>>
>>1338404
Yes. Cena should go for the IC title and stay the hell out of the main event.
>>
>>1338404
>I'd love to see Cena vs Styles at SS for the IC
Given my dream of the IC title being a match between Sami (c) and Owens fell though this would be a good replacement
>>
>>1338409
Yeah, that's really the only damper I can think of. Even so the promos would be good, and it's only for one PPV, before he moves on to other things.

>>1338421
>Sami (c)
>not Owens (c)
>making the underdog pure-as-fuck babyface defending champ
>>
>>1338404

Plus, is t Titus going after the US title now?
>>
>>1338428
Titus? Since when?
I sure as fuck hope not.
>>
>>1338449

Titus made a save for Kalisto on smackdown after Kalisto lost to Rusev.
>>
Well Miz is losing the belt tonight since he has to film for the Marines. But if Cena wins it who's going to be the last guy for the MITB?
>>
>>1338581
Could be Bray or Orton?
>>
File: g0ZXzX1.jpg (481 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
g0ZXzX1.jpg
481 KB, 750x1334
Miz is leaving to film the new Marine 5 movie. He's dropping the belt tonight to Cena. Screencap this.
>>
They should give a gimmicks to the IC title to make it feel distinct from the US belt.

I want to see cena win it and fly around the world beating down vanilla midgets in over seas promotions.
>>
>>1338426
>>not Owens (c)
Owens would have no reason to fight Sami then. He already won their match at Payback
If Sami won there would be a reason for the match, that Owens beat Sami before and he has the title he wants.
I want the story going in to make sense.
>>
>>1338864
Zayn earns and wins a number one contendership beforehand.
>>
>>1338404
His return fucks up everyone in the title picture except Reigns. The belts and the divisions are doing great. Him taking anyone of them, except da big one, is doing way more harm than good. If anything, he needs to just hober around the WHC until he wins it or another belt is doing Kalisto tier useless.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.