[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Mark have went over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cenahenry.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cenahenry.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
Should Mark have went over?
>>
>>1337785
Yes.
Henry had a great run during his Hall of Pain gimmick, and showed he could carry the wwe title. Plus his set up for that match was fucking God tier. He didn't need a long title run, but it would have been cool to see it happen right then.
>>
You ever hear of the old joke?

How do you know a wrestler won't be WWE Champion?

He's Black.
>>
>>1337806
> *Cough
The Rock.
>>
>people forgetting if Henry would have won we never would have got Cena vs. Bryan

kys
>>
>>1337785
Probably, it would've definitely been deserved.

>>1337816
Not full black. People mean full black when they refer to that, not half-breeds.
And tbf, it's wise not to make a full black champ, even though it would've been nice in this particular case.
>>
>>1337819
>no vanilla midget going over the top guy
good
>>
>>1337816
Half black.
Most wwe fans don't even know he is half black. The only time wwe even brings up Rock's black side is during Black History month. They almost have to, because he is the only "black" wwe champion in the company's 70 years.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>>1337835
>tfw Booker T could have had a fantastic run as a face World Heavyweight Champion, especially given that he was basically Black Hulk Hogan for a majority of his career but HURP DURP GOTTA HAVE TRIP GO OVER AT WREGGLEMANIA

I don't think Vince is racist or anything, I really don't. I think he's just a fucking idiot
>>
>>1337847
Hey Booker don't you have a spear to chuck?
>>
henry was pretty good on the mic
>>
>>1337847
Booker T was originally suppose to go over, HHH talked Vince out of it at the last second.
>>
>>1337917

His fake retirement speech was one of the the promos I have seen in years. He really sold that shit, and had everyone fooled.
>>
File: 1462496492965.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462496492965.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
>>1337984
>one of the promos
>>
Yes

Hall of Pain was based him beating the shit out of Randy Orton was top dog
>>
>>1337820
The Rocks father was "The Soulman" Rocky Johnson, one of the blackest men in the universe.

Even with a Samoan mother he's still at least 400% black.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLl9l9MfdaE

One of the last times they properly booked somebody as a legit monster desu
>>
>>1339187
>horsefucker

Even if you are right about that horrible typo
Kys
>>
>>1337785
Yes should had been a Brock near level of squatch.

Besides Brock that was the last time that someone felt near unstoppable.
>>
no because this match should have never happened because Cena should have gone over at Once in a Lifetime and Punk should have still been champ

REEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.