[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: average_sashafan.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
average_sashafan.webm
1 MB, 800x450
What the fuck is this shit
>>
You pretending to be a SashA+ fan to make us look bad
>>
>>1335947
Autism
>>
It's a picture of a door to us mobile users
>>
>>1335955
>us
You mean you and all of leddit?
>>
>>1335987
>his phone can't play webms
Lmao fucking poorfag kys
>>
>>1335987
For iPhone faggots
>>
>>1335988
We are legion. SashA+ has a fuck tonne of fans
>>
File: justkek.jpg (50 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
justkek.jpg
50 KB, 576x1024
>>1335987
>his phone can't play webms
>>
>>1335987
Embarassing
>>
>>1335947
Autismo macareno
>>
>>1336006
Download VLC you fucking idiot
>>
>>1335947
cringe
>>
>>1335947
Just noticed the guy on stage pointing at him and laughing.
>>
>>1337605
That's KO
>>
>>1335947
To this day I'm amazed at how she maintained her composure while some sperg tries to serenade her
>>
>>1337638
She's used to it. She used to work at Full Sail.
>>
>>1335987
Webms work on mobile you literal , if you have an iphone please stick to reddit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.