[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Bryan join the Wyatt Family? I wasn't watching at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: CjkAuxKXEAEntAP.jpg:small.jpg (27 KB, 339x206) Image search: [Google]
CjkAuxKXEAEntAP.jpg:small.jpg
27 KB, 339x206
Why did Bryan join the Wyatt Family? I wasn't watching at the time.
>>
Kayfabe reason: He had a beard

Creative reason: To keep him away from the Main Event scene
>>
To let him rot away in the mid card and never get near the world title. Didn't work out the way they wanted it to
>>
Thanks for reminding me of this terrible angle and how fast it was dropped.
>>
>>1335894

unfortunately.
>>
>>1335892
This.
He had a beard, so he wanted to be in a faction with other bearded people.
>>
C'mon serious responses guys lol.
>>
File: 1461706576033.jpg (76 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
1461706576033.jpg
76 KB, 640x907
>>1335899
>>
>>1335961
Bray wanted him to join. Don't remember why. I think it had something to do with Brian fighting against the machine and Bray liking that, but don't quote me on it.
And Brian refused so the family kept harassing him, defeating him in handicap and gauntlet matches, all sort of shit, until Brian gave in.
>>
>>1335961
>>1336018
Then when fan support made it so that creative pretty much had to push him to the main event, Brian turned on the Family pretty quick, with the reasoning that he had planned on infiltrating them and "destroying them from the inside" from the beginning.
>>
It was fuck up thing to do a hot over guy by Vince, but the fans support him.
They wanted to make Bryan heel by the guy is too over.

With each raw his heat grew till the point when the roof exploded when he hit Bray with the knee inside the steel cage.

The crowd with "Yes" chants.

Somebody has the gif of it?
>>
>>1335905
is that why braun strowman is in the wyatt family? to keep him from the main event scene even though he has so much potential?
>>
Are people this stupid?

Bryan joined the family to fool Bray Wyatt

He never turned heel
>>
To get Bryan over
>>
>>1337062
>Potential
Look I like literal Strongmen who could lift Beeg like he's Jeridad as much as the next guy, but he's a TERRIBLE wrestler.
He's actually worse than Roman when it comes to being any kind of technical.
>>
>>1335885
It was all part of Vince's long term booking in the lead up to WM 30.
>>
>>1335885
idk why people hate this storyline, it led to one of the biggest pops of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg
>>
>>1337673

Because the story was bad.

Why did Bryan need to join the Wyatt family for a few weeks? What was the point. Just to hope that eventually he gets locked in a cage with Bray, so he can kick his ass?
>>
>>1337916
Can you really not comprehend long-term booking?
>>
>>1337673
Man the chant was so over
>>
>>1337928
He's most likely a millennial that wants satisfaction now and not wait.
>>
>>1335885
He had a beard so Vince thought he should be with the Wyatts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.